Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

ABOUT AN HOUR AGO A NTer POSTED ON IG NTNY GOT A RESTOCK OF THESE....

may be sizes left. might be able to call for phone orders. should check out.

don't post questions like... what sizes left... youll be left out.

View media item 934011
NT detectives, get on your grind... its possible other NTs might have gotten pairs too.

the hell :wow:

laugh.gif
nah nobodys thug in here maybe pro gun though (self defense)
laugh.gif
But self-defense is generally a principal about using proportionate force to repel an attack.  One kid cutting line isn't about self defense...its about ignorance and disrespect on his part and the people he pissed off in the process taking it to the next level.  In most states (can't include crazy FL), you only have a right to use deadly force if deadly force is being used against you.  I've seen so many people saying "Self-defense"...that's not what this was...kid that got shot was mad disrespectful and wrong for cutting in line, but nobody had their LIFE threatened by what he did from what I can tell...Going to your car to get a heater over an argument is never OK and will likely lead to you catching a first degree murder charge (premeditation and deliberation).  We have to do better...If somebody cuts line, if you attempt to address it and dudes catch attitude, those of us rightfully in line should STICK TOGETHER and pretty much so ignore the dude, RELAX, and report it to the store or call the cops. Simple and safe.  KEEP IT COOL, when you know you're right, things will work out in the end.  No point arguing with a fool who thinks he can just cut in front of people that have been waiting respectfully for hours. 

That has never happened, and never will where i'm at.. once the 16 pairs (exaggerating a little) that we get sell out that's it 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
ABOUT AN HOUR AGO A NTer POSTED ON IG NTNY GOT A RESTOCK OF THESE....

may be sizes left. might be able to call for phone orders. should check out.

don't post questions like... what sizes left... youll be left out.

View media item 934011
NT detectives, get on your grind... its possible other NTs might have gotten pairs too.

they just opened and are sold out already? sounds mighty shady to me. resellers probably cleaned them out. one thing's for sure, these things certainly have a high demand. not even the Supremes moved this fast

It was one per person.

It was supposed to be yesterday but it turned into mayhem so they shut it down and did it today instead of the low.

Mine will be here today! 
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]04/23/2014[/td][td]6:24 A.M.[/td][td]Out For Delivery[/td][/tr][/table]

So your telling me these are not going to drop in price and be less than retail?? lol:rofl:

People who keep saying that are crazy and salty because they didn't cop. they are going to be tough because it isnt just foam lovers going after these...its a much larger audience.

Back
Top Bottom