Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Decided to cop these like 15 mins. before the NDC release last friday....

Best decision I ever made, these are really nice and I got out the foam game a while ago. 

I think corny imo.I also hate all of the lacelocks that have corny sayings like fully laced and ish like that.

But always do you and what you like.

I think corny imo.I also hate all of the lacelocks that have corny sayings like fully laced and ish like that.

But always do you and what you like.
Thanks for the input fam. I'll try it with a pin first if it looks good on feet once I undsed it

Market is flooded with these. Resellers took a hit with this one. 
laugh.gif

Waiting for a little more sunshine and warmer weather. Details are nice when light hits the upper.

Market is flooded with these. Resellers took a hit with this one. 
laugh.gif

Waiting for a little more sunshine and warmer weather. Details are nice when light hits the upper.
i dunno breaigh... i've been pretty patient (well, i've been the latter... very far from the prior :frown:

But still nothing around the 330 range for a size 11.

Ugh... this is not fun.

Just may have to suck it up and take it where it hurts.

The resell market is flooded with these, but resellers are also being patient.... You guys feel their prices will drops soon and they feel you guys will give in on the resell prices.

Let's see who blinks first.

As I always say, resellers don't determine the resell price... It's always the first person or couple of people who actually BUYS it for that amount that messes it up for everyone.

The resell market is flooded with these, but resellers are also being patient.... You guys feel their prices will drops soon and they feel you guys will give in on the resell prices.

Let's see who blinks first.

As I always say, resellers don't determine the resell price... It's always the first person or couple of people who actually BUYS it for that amount that messes it up for everyone.
funny cause i dont see many pairs of these here in ny... what market is flooded with these??

Gold aglets look fresh.....
glasses.gif

Gold swoosh look like what a seventh grader would do.....
mean.gif

Yeah those pins look ******ed, the shoes alone look awesome without anything done to them, zero needs to be done to them.

I just got an email from Nike saying my order has been delayed and I should get it on may 12th. Should I click the link to cancel my order even though I got them last wed. Think I'll get refunded my full amount?

I just got an email from Nike saying my order has been delayed and I should get it on may 12th. Should I click the link to cancel my order even though I got them last wed. Think I'll get refunded my full amount?

You sure it's for these and not another order?

Back
Top Bottom