Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Why does it matter what the shoe is or when it dropped? If you wore it for them first time, then haven't you "UN-DSed" them?

"I have a pair of DS Royal Foamposite", "The seller has a pair of DS Copper Foams", "Pick Your Shoes is selling a pair of DS MF Doom Foams". Any time you're describing a pair of shoes no longer available in shoe stores or retail websites they're Dead Stock.

Last edited:
"I have a pair of DS Royal Foamposite", "The seller has a pair of DS Copper Foams", "Pick Your Shoes is selling a pair of DS MF Doom Foams". Any time you're describing a pair of shoes no longer available in shoe stores or retail websites they're Dead Stock.
Repped. Thanks.

So I can say, 

"I un-DS my Doom Foams, Copper and Royal today."

Because those are not available in stores anymore.

So for my Foams Solar I can only say

"First time using my BN Foams Solar"

Since Foams solar can't be a DS because these are still available on stores.

Thank you learn something today.

laugh.gif

Glad to see somebody else knows DS has absolutely nothing to do with the condition of a shoe.
I think most of us just use the term DS wrong because so many people believe it to mean never worn before even though it means no longer available in stores

the meaning of the word has changed. not too dissimilar to how ice t's album title "original gangsta" has been bastardised in the sneaker subculture. deadstock now ONLY pertains to the condition of a shoe. we may not like it, but it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom