Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

These are nice, it's too bad this spring is full of heat in the Js department.  For me at least.

The people doing that are either buying from mom and pops that can charge it all to a CC, or they are actually buying directly from the JB/Nike rep at an even greater discount.

there is an entire reseller game out there that is much more profitable than most of you thought it could ever be.
All that needs to be said. 
smokin.gif

I wouldn't have went all in on these foams with the all-star / area72 kicks coming out next week BUT if I had the funds like that and could afford to wait, why not. Can't knock the hustle

I dropped by FA and FTL and they still had these on display i was actually surprised, after all the hype begun foams would sellout in Min's.. Maybe that price point scared off the usual beastly crowd

I dropped by FA and FTL and they still had these on display i was actually surprised, after all the hype begun foams would sellout in Min's.. Maybe that price point scared off the usual beastly crowd

i think it was the quantity produced, the price (maybe) and the radical design change. pairs are still selling but just not as fast.

i think it was the quantity produced, the price (maybe) and the radical design change. pairs are still selling but just not as fast.
I agree it seems nike woke up after all the bad press after last yrs fiasco, i think all of the up coming restocks may have played a factor also

I agree it seems nike woke up after all the bad press after last yrs fiasco, i think all of the up coming restocks may have played a factor also

I'm happy when shoes are easy to get. Employees are extra eager to help you out instead of them acting like you bugging them lol

The people doing that are either buying from mom and pops that can charge it all to a CC, or they are actually buying directly from the JB/Nike rep at an even greater discount.

I know the one of the biggest bulk resellers out there does this, and I'm sure a lot of you would know the person I'm talking about if I said their name. But the Nike reps (in the case of foams) are where the scheming actually begins. And those price at which they hit their sales goal is much lower than that of the retail store. The rep may need to hit cost plus 20% to make his commission/goals/bonus, whatever you want to call it. So these bulk resellers will get the product in large quantities at 30-40% of retail. If you know the right places to look, you will see Penny V's for $50 under retail on release day, but that person is still making as much as FNL would selling at retail.

Anyway, there is an entire reseller game out there that is much more profitable than most of you thought it could ever be. You may come across these foams at $10 under retail, laugh that you stuck it to a reseller and came up for under retail, but you really jus paid a price point that's still 30% above his break even. Who all out there making 30% on $18K investments in 8 weeks say YEAHHHH!

Yup. And, I'm pretty sure I know the specific seller to which you are referring.

And, not to mention the pyramids. When those resellers are having trouble moving that many pairs, they'll unload whole size runs to people one level removed- at their cost or a hair above.

I'm not saying I have an opinion on resellers either way, but the irony is that most of those who complain about the reseller just say that stuff to sound cool and play like they an OG. In actuality most don't really know how the true reseller models work and are really only screaming at the tip of the iceberg. Complaining when the next man cops three pairs - selling nicks, while the businesses they look at as legit are moving bricks right out their own back doors.

To paraphrase Alonzo, this is chess; it ain't checkers.

. Damn. I need to get in touch with a comect like that then. Thats crazy

Relationships like that take years to build. ...What would you have to offer a connect like that?

Last edited:
Yup. And, I'm pretty sure I know the specific seller to which you are referring.

And, not to mention the pyramids. When those resellers are having trouble moving that many pairs, they'll unload whole size runs to people one level removed- at their cost or a hair above.

I'm not saying I have an opinion on resellers either way, but the irony is that most of those who complain about the reseller just say that stuff to sound cool and play like they an OG. In actuality most don't really know how the true reseller models work and are really only screaming at the tip of the iceberg. Complaining when the next man cops three pairs - selling nicks, while the businesses they look at as legit are moving bricks right out their own back doors.

To paraphrase Alonzo, this is chess; it ain't checkers.
Relationships like that take years to build. ...What would you have to offer a connect like that?
cash money baby. U got a connect. Pm me

slept on them and tonight while at my local mall. was surpirsed that they still had fsr. they looked much better in person, I just have to have one prolly for trade bait later on.

I think these are sitting in some areas cause they are different then norm foams with the camo print. With how the sneaker game is I honestly think more people like them but are worried about whether this will be accepted as a cool or ugly sneaker. I heard a lot of people asking others what they thought about the shoes all weekend. Reason I say more people like them and are waiting to see public opinion is because if you think a shoe is flat out ugly you rarely ask for another opinion.Once they see more people wearing them let's say this week think you will see them dry up all of a sudden. Which will lead up to building the most hyped foamposite this yr The Army Green Camo foam that everyone will be dying to get. Just my fun little prediction

they are sitting cuz they ugly as helll
Dont talk about my sneaker like that. if theyre ugly then why are you lurkering here? (salivating over the photos) you know youre trying to find a nice outfit to accomodate youre cammo foams. so you patiently wait till, someone post a nice fit.....

Last edited:
cash money baby. U got a connect. Pm me

I don't have a connect. I couldn't fit in formalized, systematic reselling into my schedule anyway.

But, it's not just about money - people put their jobs on the line for these operations. It's also about trust.

If you're asking random dudes on NT to PM you about ways to buy 5-figures worth of new releases and get access to "crooked" brand reps, you're even further from being a player in this thing than you think.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom