NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

The OG Inneva will release this weeken only in Europe, Nike Stadium Milano and 1948 London.... Along with multi color HTM flyknit racer and trainer+. USA fans all at once"FML"! Anyone across the pond want to help?!

Pics of the HTM flyknits dropping? (if possible, just curious)

[emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji]

[emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji]

ordered my blue colorway from Crooked Tongues...took 12 days to get here...THEY SENT THE WRONG SHOES!!!!S :-(

sent some corny air max 1s.  so pissed.

Sucks! I'm still waiting for mine from CT, hope I get the right ones. They deliver USPS right?
yeah usps.  didnt get charged customs.  but now ima have to pay for shipping from texas back to the UK.  And Im sure they dont got a pair of innevas they could exchange for me!  again, so pissed!

The OG Inneva will release this weeken only in Europe, Nike Stadium Milano and 1948 London.... Along with multi color HTM flyknit racer and trainer+. USA fans all at once"FML"! Anyone across the pond want to help?!

The ones releasing this weekend have a rainbow sole and are not the OG's...

The ones releasing this weekend have a rainbow sole and are not the OG's...
 Saw that this morning, too.  But crooked tongues not releasing that pair, true, its referencing 1948 and a pair that drops in conjunction with the HTM and multi'colourd Flyknits.

1948s images don't show the rainbow, but do the speckled midsole

^ My bad.

This weekend is just bizarre in terms of Nike releases... (and the AJ1 black patent hi's)

Wtf. I hate these Flyknits and Innevas euro-only releases. Nike must think Europeans are more stylish and Americans only wear basketball shoes...

yea weird weekend indeed.

No worries on your post, thats good info people should see.  obviously the pair releasing this wknd at 1948 London and Stadium Milan is all Black with a speckled midsole.  Seems identical to the NRG release except the rainbow on that one pic.  here's some photos released, dubbed as the "Three Degrees Pack"

http://www.kixandthecity.com/nike-flyknit-and-inneva-woven-three-degrees-pack-officially-unveiled/

Im scrambling trying to find someone in Milan or London for those HTM flyknits, maybe innevas if they strike out

Wtf. I hate these Flyknits and Innevas euro-only releases. Nike must think Europeans are more stylish and Americans only wear basketball shoes...
Its true

Thats why AJ1 Black/Gold is US only so far.  

Anything that is hot will be bought up online from US consumer if given the chance.  They'll sell out regardless if they drop here or not.  I wish we could get these HTMs but I understand them being EU only, just wish some online retailers would get em

LOL if we compare the two pics, the Press Release ones might just be images of the NRG.  The midsole is part Black on that CT pic from 1948.  Maybe there will be rainbow speckles, maybe its a Womens pair.

Lot of UK sites have the Black/Greens releasing this same weekend as a Quickstrike, not sure they were labeled that here, not on the box at least

for those in the US you have a chanceto grab the sp blue innevas and the sp black innevas online at fnl

^^ RD?  Did you find the product ID or something?  Retail price?  Are they available through WGI order?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom