Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

... I have the chance to buy a new pair of the black HTMs in a size US 6. What would you guys say they're worth? Brand new but no box.

I am still considering to buy them because the price is really good.

Do/did they even make the black Mercs in a size US6?

Last edited:
... I have the chance to buy a new pair of the black HTMs in a size US 6. What would you guys say they're worth? Brand new but no box.
I am still considering to buy them because the price is really good.

Do/did they even make the black Mercs in a size US6?

Not sure if they made size 6. Brand new but no box? I would cautious with the possibility they may be fake. Unless its someone you really trust or a legit source, take caution. Mercurial fakes are on the market and in every color

Not sure if they made size 6. Brand new but no box? I would cautious with the possibility they may be fake. Unless its someone you really trust or a legit source, take caution. Mercurial fakes are on the market and in every color
... I found out they did make these in US 6. The pair was legit, but I was too slow in my decision. Seller actually sold for them 170 Euros. No box ... but still: what a steal for a brand new pair of Black HTM Mercs.
eek.gif

anybody know how the elastico superfly fit?

Last edited:
Just got these in 165 shipped, very happy about that. Now I'm not sure how best to rock them, the flyknit upper is a whole different beast than the woven footscapes I'm used to. Has anybody got any good on foot shots?

definitely wear with a cuffed jogger imo.  

i have these but in the blue/red colorway.  i have one shot of wearing them on my IG (instajoos).  

but overall, i really like then... definitely an eye poppin shoe so don't be wearing these with crazy colored clothes n stuff.

Hate when overseas sites put the product info on the outside of the bag/box. Cant complain for $149 though

Last edited:
The shoe just might be stuffed so the swoosh looks weird

The black midsole kinda throws it off (it's usually white to match the free sole), but the shoe still looks good

Cancelled my plats

Gonna try for them grey\blacks, great version to wear so I can keep my HTMs icy

Last edited:

Cancelled my plats

Gonna try for them grey\blacks, great version to wear so I can keep my HTMs icy

I really just want to clone my black HTMs so I can have them forever 
alien.gif

I use a little shoe horn to get mine on.

I wasn't taking the chance folding that leather heel stay on my HTMs

when is a good time to wear the htms ?
I think he just wants us to know he has HTMs...
laugh.gif

No shade just thought it was funny.

Last edited:
Aw cmon I've mentioned them way more than three times. If you're gonna go in, go all the way!

Back
Top Bottom