Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

I broke down and got the obs just for peace of mind, price came out to $250 shipped.  I'll try and triple up if these hit stateside.

Fair enough.  In my experience, every shoe I have ever got 2x (aside from Mayfly wovens) I have eventually sold because I never wore the first one enough.  Must be wearing these everyday. 
Yeah a lot of people start to double or triple up on pairs of this or that because they fear scarcity, but if you wear your shoes in constant rotation then it's not really necessary because your first pair will never become all that worn down. Having said that, for those that have a particular shoe that they wear most days of the week, I can see there being a cause.

Yeah a lot of people start to double or triple up on pairs of this or that because they fear scarcity, but if you wear your shoes in constant rotation then it's not really necessary because your first pair will never become all that worn down. Having said that, for those that have a particular shoe that they wear most days of the week, I can see there being a cause.
I think in the last 4 years I have not worn out one non-workout shoe.  But I work in an office all day.  Most of my shoes look brand new. 

Why do you need 3 pairs of these?
I've come to realize that I only wear these and my racers with any sort of regularity.  So I basically sold off my other shoes except for my mercs and racers.  I've noticed a lot of heel drag on my pairs so I want to stock up.  

RIP They came dead on arrival . I was literally expecting some kind of toe tag around one of the shoes lol. Seriously tho, shipped in a bag from Germany from HHV smh.
Wow I'm really disappointed to see this. I ordered from HHV and they're arriving today. If my boxes are equally destroyed I'm demanding a refund for shipping.

Just got mine in the mail, and yeah they're a little banged up but thankfully not nearly as destroyed as yours. I really hate when shops ship in bags, especially when they're charging us $25 for shipping 
mean.gif

Let us know if they email you back. I don't think mine are bad enough to make a case over, but you're definitely owed something for that catastrophe.

Last edited:
i'm just waiting on a website that removes the VAT.. bummed i missed on urbanindustry. hope Mr Porter drops them!

Back
Top Bottom