Nike // FREE POWERLINES + \\

Free Powerlines - Gold Medal by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

I LOVE THE GMs! These are without my favorite release of 2012. Now, they're up on FNL, I'll admit I overpaid ($140 shipped), but I'm just STOKED to have these beauties. I've been waiting on these since I first saw their initial pics on SC. I'm really considering 2x up. BIG to the NTer that looked out for me! :nthat:

They need to drop more NRG-shaped Free Powerlines! I love how they fit/feel just like the FR2s. I just can't get into the Trail version because they look too bulky to me, especially for Frees.
Yup! This photo just sold me on the Gold Medals as I wasn't feeling the other Olympic colorway. Don't know how they fit so I bought a 9.5 and 10. Might end-up just keeping both regardless...

They fit VERY VERY SIMILAR to the FR2s. If you've ever owned a pair of them, opt for the same size.

I went TRUE to size with the GMs if that matters.

Last edited:
ANYONE HAVE A HINT WHERE I CAN GET THE GOLD ONES RETAIL OR CLOSE SHIPPING TO EUROPE THOUGH...?

Just copped the GMs off finishline.

Went a half size up, my  size 9.5 Oly pair fits a little too snug.

Free Powerlines - Gold Medal by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

I LOVE THE GMs! These are without my favorite release of 2012. Now, they're up on FNL, I'll admit I overpaid ($140 shipped), but I'm just STOKED to have these beauties. I've been waiting on these since I first saw their initial pics on SC. I'm really considering 2x up. BIG to the NTer that looked out for me! :nthat:

They need to drop more NRG-shaped Free Powerlines! I love how they fit/feel just like the FR2s. I just can't get into the Trail version because they look too bulky to me, especially for Frees.

glad you got your pair ray and dope pic as well :lol: :nthat:

Thinking about picking a pair up, trying to decide between the gold olympics or the black olympics. Anybody have any on feet pics or suggestions?

damn u guys cleared out finishline of my size. was going to double up. 

Woah. There are only two sizes left in the GMs on FNL (9.5 & 10)... I'm hoping they either get a restock or arrive at my local FNLs, so I can 2x up. I've got that $20 off coupon rettogo!

Last edited:
Thinking about picking a pair up, trying to decide between the gold olympics or the black olympics. Anybody have any on feet pics or suggestions?
I'd go with the GMs. The other colorway is nice in it's own right, but I wouldn't see myself wearing them that often. More of a gym-type shoe and I already have a lot of those. The navy inner-lining contrasting with the gold and red is such a nice combination in my opinion...

Was able to get both the Black and Gold Olympic Powerlines this weekend on FNL's website. $95 shipped is not a bad price after the $20 off coupon. I usually go a half size up on running shoes but was only able to get my true size on the Gold pair. I guess the size 11's went pretty quick. I've never own a pair of free runs but when I tried them on in store, they fit kind of snugged. They're both dope colorways but I'm really feeling the yellow pair more.

The Rings have a dope concept going on, but I wouldn't wear them as much... The GMs, on the other hand, are absolutely beautiful, and I see myself wearing them A LOT! I don't think NIke could've done a better job with the GM colorblocking. They're perfect.:smokin

Looks like I decided too long on whether I wanted the Olympic Rings or not. Had to size up a full size, and didn't know if I wanted to or not. But the size sold out by the time I tried to check out. Oh well.

Yo, looks like FNL did get a re-stock on both colorways of the OLY Powerlines! Go get em.

Yo, looks like FNL did get a re-stock on both colorways of the OLY Powerlines! Go get em.

I had the link bookmarked on my work computer and just saw this on my lunch break. FSR too. Except the GMs are missing a 11.5 and 12. My size too. At least I can still get the OLY in a 12. Hope it doesn't get canceled.

It's weird how the regular powerlines are excluded from discount codes but these aren't. If anyone want the regular colorways under retail, Shoebacca has them for 104, and use MYCOUPONS for an additional 10% off. I just ordered the thunder blue from them right before ordering the OLYs from FNL. Wondering if I should cancel.

Back
Top Bottom