Nike // FREE POWERLINES + \\

New color-way. So nice. Damn, Im not trying to spend anymore money!!

started off with the NRG's but i will pick up a few trail versions as well.

they're slept on so i'll catch them on the ineveitable sale...

edit: my GM's just arrived. BEAUTIFUL shoe! easily one of this years best releases. and to think, i was gonna pass on the NRG's altogether. these are my first pair of frees too, things feel GREAT!

Last edited:
New color-way. So nice. Damn, Im not trying to spend anymore money!!

I'm not a HUGE fan of the regular versions, as they look too bulky for a "Free", but this cw along with the Brown/Blue cw are my favorites.

started off with the NRG's but i will pick up a few trail versions as well.
they're slept on so i'll catch them on the ineveitable sale...
edit: my GM's just arrived. BEAUTIFUL shoe! easily one of this years best releases. and to think, i was gonna pass on the NRG's altogether. these are my first pair of frees too, things feel GREAT!

Yeah, I foresee the trail versions going on sale. I've seen two cws at my outlet for $90, which was retail for an FR2 :rolleyes.

Man, I'm still waiting on mine to clear customs. Everything about the GMs is on point, imho; shape, colorblocking, speckles, FR2 soles, etc!

Received my pair from WishAtl, and I must stay - they are truly comfortable.

Can't wait to hit the gym in these! :D

^You wont' regret it sir. I have that color you quoted.. it's the picture that changed my mind on them haha.

Anyway, I just came home from work and the gold medals were waiting for me. I cannot wait to wear them tomorrow! I tried them on, absolutely love the color. :smokin

^You wont' regret it sir. I have that color you quoted.. it's the picture that changed my mind on them haha.
Anyway, I just came home from work and the gold medals were waiting for me. I cannot wait to wear them tomorrow! I tried them on, absolutely love the color. :smokin

:nthat:

My pair's still in customs... :frown:

Just copped the Olympic Rings on the way out of the mall with the iPhone 5. I was just about to come back to work and pay  above retail if I had to for them. 121.39 out the door. saweeet! 

any places still have the olympics available? i had my eye on some on ebay and they are gone now. looking for an 11.5 and help would be much appreciated.

dont know if this was known, but they just released on finishline i think

managed to check out with the black pair with a $20 coupon, under 100 shipped
gold pair sold out of any sizes near mine already

DOPE!!!!!!!!!!! I'm about to 2x up!

-edit-
I just got my first pair! They are beautiful in person! I went with my true size, and they fit very similar to the FR2s.

Last edited:
My man. You came through for me. Repped. Snagged my size off the website and used a 20 dollar coupon. :smokin

Yup, seems like still plenty o sizes left for both colorways.

Free Powerlines - Gold Medal by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

I LOVE THE GMs! These are without my favorite release of 2012. Now, they're up on FNL, I'll admit I overpaid ($140 shipped), but I'm just STOKED to have these beauties. I've been waiting on these since I first saw their initial pics on SC. I'm really considering 2x up. BIG to the NTer that looked out for me! :nthat:

They need to drop more NRG-shaped Free Powerlines! I love how they fit/feel just like the FR2s. I just can't get into the Trail version because they look too bulky to me, especially for Frees.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom