Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

IMG_2658_48f3f3d6-9d58-4447-bd0d-f54597efd824_1024x1024.jpg

Source: http://oneness287.com/collections/all/products/nike-free-trainer-5-6
I want.

A real dope winterized pair to commemorate the Super Bowl being played in those conditions would have been awesome.

Will try to cop along with the cleats they are coming out with if they have a size 14. Last year the biggest size of the Alpha Pro's was 12.5's or 13's I think..smh. I'll try to squeeze in those Super Bowl Free Trainer's if they have 13's though. The struggle of having big feet is real.

I wasn't able to cop the Oregon's so I'll definitely try to get those Super Bowl's. A little bit of Volt is always fire to me. All Volt shoes are overkill imho.

Are the black "Colorshift" pairs only being found at random outlets?  I have been trying to find a pair for months without any luck...

Was looking through the Longhorn's Equipment Twitter account and they posted these Free Trainer 5.0's with a 360 Air Max Unit. Check em out:

Was looking through the Longhorn's Equipment Twitter account and they posted these Free Trainer 5.0's with a 360 Air Max Unit. Check em out:
Look at every NFL sideline on Sundays and you will see these in droves. Trainers, coaches, players, etc have the max units in the teams colorways. I have been waiting for these to release for a while and radio silence. Love 5s love Max air and they look well together.

Look at every NFL sideline on Sundays and you will see these in droves. Trainers, coaches, players, etc have the max units in the teams colorways. I have been waiting for these to release for a while and radio silence. Love 5s love Max air and they look well together.
Yeah I know I've seen them before too I was just stating that these have an Air Max unit. It's nothing new, just a neat feature.

Yeah I know I've seen them before too I was just stating that these have an Air Max unit. It's nothing new, just a neat feature.

This inherently ruins the intent of the shoe, cool as it looks, which I agree looks very nice. But its a FREE shoe with the flexible outsole. Putting the Max Air unit just makes it another highly-cushioned trainer and takes the FREE principles right out.

This inherently ruins the intent of the shoe, cool as it looks, which I agree looks very nice. But its a FREE shoe with the flexible outsole. Putting the Max Air unit just makes it another highly-cushioned trainer and takes the FREE principles right out.
That's exactly what I thought. I know Nike was advertising the Air Max 2013's and 2014's as the "Most flexible Air Max ever" but the FREE Trainer utilizes the FREE outsole, not the Air Max unit. I agree with you.

Is it just me but does that shoe look like its lime green and not Volt like the one I posted?

The ones I looked at and posted look exactly like my Oregon's just with the Superbowl logo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom