Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

wonder if the new ProBowl gear influenced the trainers..

View media item 736664
They should have waited to see who makes it to the Super Bowl. Then they can decide on colors. It's also lacking in design compared to other limited editions. Just like "bwood" said, c'mon man!

lol that'd be a one-week turn around time for some shoes.. if they wanted to do something SB related, they shouldve done the AF1 route [not saying it's the best]

View media item 736657
or should have went with a NewYorkGiants [SB48] colorway

Whats the true CW? Eastbay shows the Swoosh surrounded by silver, NDC shows it surrounded by black.

Lol at those Super Bowls.  Why drop $100 when I already have Oregons...

Surprised Nike hasn't announced pairs to commemorate the final BCS game.  Knowing them, they'd limit the FSU pair to 5k pairs.

^, I really wish they had given FSU some love, it would have been perfect way to end the year. Alas, nothing for the national champions and an undefeated season, yet they give something to Oregon State who was one game over .500, Nike sucks sometimes. Pathetic.

Anyone know any webshops in Europe that have any color of these?

i looked aroud a couple of famous ones but couldn't find

Man, I gotta get a pair. I'm a huge JJ/Texans fan, native Houstonian and need these to rock at the home games. Jada, please tell me you don't need all the 12s

Nice, grabbed a pair for my mom since she liked my dad's so much when I got him a pair from the original release :lol:.

Figured I'd shout caballoloco caballoloco out as well seeing as he said he needed a pair last week :nthat:.

Does anybody have an idea about these? They have the Nike football logo like hose sample revis's and have the pro bowl date on the tongue. Any info would help Im not sure if they released or not. Are they worth anything?

Anybody have info on that pair? I kinda need to know anything about them soon…

Back
Top Bottom