Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

Is it just me but does that shoe look like its lime green and not Volt like the one I posted?

The ones I looked at and posted look exactly like my Oregon's just with the Superbowl logo.
Yeah they look a little lime green-ish but I think it's just the lighting. Nike has made 'Volt' in many different shades.

Not a bad CW. Yeah, that's the thing, Nike has so many different shades of volt, some look neon green, some look Duck green, others look lightning yellow, some look neon yellow. It just all depends.

I absolutely love these shoes for the gym and training. I got lucky yesterday and was able to pick up the yellow grey pair from Dillard's during their crazy new years day sale for $35. Very very happy.

I coach high school and these are my go to practice kicks. Well, my Warren Sapp 7.0 trainers are right now. Never knew how much I loved the 7.0 until I copped the Sapps. Love the digital camo.

These are all I have been wearing recently.  I got two of the Oregon CW's.

They aren't like the best shoe of all time or anything, but I have to say, they're comfortable for long periods, breathable, look good and easy to get on/off.

I work out in Crossfit nanos, but every time I go out I'm putting these on.

That's exactly what I thought. I know Nike was advertising the Air Max 2013's and 2014's as the "Most flexible Air Max ever" but the FREE Trainer utilizes the FREE outsole, not the Air Max unit. I agree with you.

Prob why they haven't or won't release...it's more of a coaches shoe than a free trainer with the 360 bag

So I saw the super bowl ones only in the modells near my house but i have not seen them online or in any other stores. what's the deal with these? are they limited edition or what?

Realest thing I've read on NT. Thanks x2.

I keeps it real. :tongue: On that MSU statement, I agree, but its only because I wish my Noles would get some love too with this trainer. We had OSU, Oregon, Oregon State, Texas, and Oklahoma released. Why not some other schools? I mean 9 out of the 10 schools in the BCS games are Nike schools. Give them some love!

I keeps it real. :tongue: On that MSU statement, I agree, but its only because I wish my Noles would get some love too with this trainer. We had OSU, Oregon, Oregon State, Texas, and Oklahoma released. Why not some other schools? I mean 9 out of the 10 schools in the BCS games are Nike schools. Give them some love!
If you're not Oregon, Nike doesn't care (that much).

Super Bowls...what do they have to do with the super bowl exactly?  Anyone know?

Kind of insulting that they are so similar to the second Oregon pair.

They have nothing in common with the Super Bowl.

Just a lazy design and poorly executed..

Ive said it once I'll say it again, and winterized pair to pay homage to the rugged conditions this years game will be played in would have been monumental!

They should have waited to see who makes it to the Super Bowl. Then they can decide on colors. It's also lacking in design compared to other limited editions. Just like "bwood" said, c'mon man!

Back
Top Bottom