Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

With custom orthotics, do you feel cushioning like full length Zoom?
It's different depending on what you need, not just comfort but corrections and foot structure. Some needs a firmer foam, elevated foam, gel or air cushion. My left insole for example has a thicker and harder cushion than my right insole. It is also slightly tilted.

It's different depending on what you need, not just comfort but corrections and foot structure. Some needs a firmer foam, elevated foam, gel or air cushion. My left insole for example has a thicker and harder cushion than my right insole. It is also slightly tilted.

In my mind you just have a feeling that with orthotics every shoe basically feels the same.

Now I might be wrong, but that's the feeling that I have.

I bought the Move insoles, they work great for shoes that aren't that advanced comfort wise. But they make every shoe basically feel the same.

In my mind you just have a feeling that with orthotics every shoe basically feels the same.

I bought the Move insoles, they work great for shoes that aren't that advanced comfort wise. But they make every shoe basically feel the same.

Which Move insoles did you go with?

JS”

Well, it does depend on the shoes also. Insoles is just half of it.

I'll be in L.A. in 2 weeks time. I'll see if they have some great releases and stock in the area.

I think I like that the 2s don't have something digging into the lateral side so it can accommodate wide feet more. Hoping I can order a sz 13 and 14 to test out sizes when it comes out.

2s are already hyped? You guys think it’ll be as difficult to get a pair?
with the popularity and hype the GT Cut 1s got, the anticipation and probability of it is most likely. it got more hype than the 37s. :rofl:

Y’all serious?

I feel like hoopers have been conditioned to ignore the Lebron line for the past 10 years. You literally never see any playing in Lebron sigs. Maybe a take down. A Lebron sig, once in a very blue moon. But you always see several kyries, KDs, and PGs.
Even if the Lebron 20 is a banger it’ll take a lot to overcome 10 years of 🗑. Plus the price point is a huge barrier.

Don't know if people keep up in that Kobe thread, but take it with a grain of salt that someone posted up that prototype/sample for wear testing on the Kobe 8 protro. That would definitely be the next shoe I try for for actual usage on the court, assuming stock is higher (since that's what Vanessage kept pushing for).

Lebron line was always so heavy for me as a PG.

In my group of 10+ there were only three of us who would wear Lebron sigs when actually hooping. Now about 4 or five of us wear with two of them actually playing in the 19s but everyone else we've played against are always in Kobes, Kyries, pg's, or KDs.

I can see more of my friends getting the 20s since they're a low plus the more streamlined/lower court feel look.

In my group of 10+ there were only three of us who would wear Lebron sigs when actually hooping. Now about 4 or five of us wear with two of them actually playing in the 19s but everyone else we've played against are always in Kobes, Kyries, pg's, or KDs.

I can see more of my friends getting the 20s since they're a low plus the more streamlined/lower court feel look.
That many Lebrons is an anomaly lol

There wouldn’t be that many Lebron 19s at a James family reunion hoop game

At most 1-3 people at my previous play area. Last Lebrons I played in were the 15s which was great for me. Tried the 16s but they felt bottom heavy and hard. So I use them only for casual. Recent Lebrons didn't look good for me so nothing unless they make something aesthetically pleasing. most people wear KDs and Kyries. I wear my 36 and Cuts.

That many Lebrons is an anomaly lol

There wouldn’t be that many Lebron 19s at a James family reunion hoop game

To be fair, one of them got them for only $140 cause of a link that was posted on NT.

At most 1-3 people at my previous play area. Last Lebrons I played in were the 15s which was great for me. Tried the 16s but they felt bottom heavy and hard. So I use them only for casual. Recent Lebrons didn't look good for me so nothing unless they make something aesthetically pleasing. most people wear KDs and Kyries. I wear my 36 and Cuts.

The last Lebrons I played in were the 17s. The zoom in the forefoot along with the cushlon was actually really good, but I too moved on from them and have been hooping in the 36s. While not as cushioned, I can appreciate how breathable they are as well as the weight savings.

Back
Top Bottom