Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

I ant to get the USA GTS Run and Cut mainly for 4th of July wears, but Nike being stingy with the markdown. I'll wait until then....

Sz 12 black jumps arrived from Richards today. Def need a 12.5. Anyone interested hit me up. Retail plus shipping

Last edited:
GT Jumps landed.

927AEE01-145F-4531-96B2-9F2A2DD94D10.jpeg

Alpha Project vibes upon first impression, this is the type innovation that drew me in as a kid in the 90s. I can’t wait to put them through their paces to see what they’re made of.

Ya kd14s were boa constrictors on mynfeet. Jumps were tight af too but after 2 hrs they broken in nice.

For those who ordered the Jumps on nike.com...

anyone else get a plain brown shipping box, no branding on the outside box with plain clear tape?

I dont order much but usually get a nike branded box or black "Just Do It" tape. Almost seems it was opened then later someone put it in a regular box with regular tape.
I ordered the black jumps fyi.

Last edited:
GT Jumps landed.

927AEE01-145F-4531-96B2-9F2A2DD94D10.jpeg

Alpha Project vibes upon first impression, this is the type innovation that drew me in as a kid in the 90s. I can’t wait to put them through their paces to see what they’re made of.

Attachments

• MeanLimpingGoitered-size_restricted.gif
    MeanLimpingGoitered-size_restricted.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 200
You find the jumps more narrow then the kd14? I’m the opposite. Jumps def more forgiving than Kds.
same here. never enjoyed the KD line. just too constricting especially in the midfoot area. I'd suppose Duke's feet might be much wider in the forefoot? anyways, no issue with the GT Jump's fit.

anyone else get a plain brown shipping box, no branding on the outside box with plain clear tape?

I dont order much but usually get a nike branded box or black "Just Do It" tape. Almost seems it was opened then later someone put it in a regular box with regular tape.
this is what the top of the box look like.

Attachments

• 274095501_1025455674981862_5462035062891494272_n.jpg
    274095501_1025455674981862_5462035062891494272_n.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 213
I never wore an 11 until the kd9 (was always a 10.5) and now I have to wear an 11 I KD 12-14 and kyries. The KD14 actually fits wider than the 12/13 to me. I’ll play with the Jump more tomorrow around the house before playing in them.

I never wore an 11 until the kd9 (was always a 10.5) and now I have to wear an 11 I KD 12-14 and kyries. The KD14 actually fits wider than the 12/13 to me. I’ll play with the Jump more tomorrow around the house before playing in them.
guess your feet got wider. mine was til I started fasting. now those shoes start fitting in nicely again except for KDs in general.

The seam on the lateral side where the fuse is is killing my pinky toe. Seems like it's too shallow in that area. Also, the zoom feeling seemed unimpressive. Best zoom implementation for me so far is still the lebron 15

Best zoom implementation for me so far is still the lebron 15
I wouldn't say I disagree with you since I enjoyed the 15 as well. but I haven't fully tested the Jumps that much yet to render a full verdict. but so far, the zoom and insole comfort seems to be in the level of around the 34s and 36s. although it felt certainly more cushy compared to the Cuts which I enjoy as well except for it's low profile.

this is what the top of the box look like.
I meant the outside box, with the shipping labels on it. was it a plain regular brown box or had nike on it or the black Just Do It tape? mine was a regular big brown box and plain tape

I meant the outside box, with the shipping labels on it. was it a plain regular brown box or had nike on it or the black Just Do It tape? mine was a regular big brown box and plain tape
Pretty sure it’s a part of Nike’s sustainability efforts. Less tape used this way.

My shipping box was the same for the jumps. I believe there were complaints about theft when Nike labeled their shipping boxes and packages were being delivered and left on front porches.

Back
Top Bottom