Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Vuc

1698333736536.png
Throw these on ID and I’m in. Especially for a Chicago 1s inspired color

People are all over the place with the GT cut 2.

I’ve heard some people say it’s total trash.

I’ve heard other people say it’s middle of the road.

I’ve heard other people say it’s better than the original.

I think a lot of people had pre-existing ideas of what the shoe should have been, and that is basically just a reiteration of the first model, exactly.

Because the GT cut one was such a popular shoe, combined with the thought process of the past five years of sneaker head culture … which consistently over hypes things strictly based on mass appeal and if it sells out or not … and because the GT Cut One was so difficult to get a hold of I think the opinions of it become massively elevated due to hype. And I’m sure they were good, but cmon. Where as the GT Cut 2 have been available the entire time and not sold out, because no longer did the pandemic obscure production and distribution. And this one is some dramatic dip in quality? Doubtful.

I just got two pairs of them, one pair, a white and black team shoe on discount. And then another white and black almost Jordan 11 Concord inspired promo team bank colorway that didn’t see widespread release. I’m gonna give these a run and see how they are and decide for myself. I think they look fantastic in person. And I’ve even heard the second wave of production of them even got the fit in the forefoot down a lot better and more comfortable.

IMG_1962.jpeg
I don't even like the 2s but I think they're better than the 1s. The 2s are sleeker and feel quicker. The 1s felt like some damn boats on your feet. Way too chunky.

Hey anyone tried this on their Cut 2?
IMG_2176.jpeg

Trimmed the sidewalls down on the React midsole. The fit of this shoe always bothers me, but only on my right foot. Thinking maybe this mod will help by thinning out the area that causes the discomfort …if it does I might just bring this out the doghouse and back in my normal rotation lol. FLZ still the best cushioning set up out!

Hustle already on sale at NDC without a code for $150ish. Shoulda been the price to start. Imma hold off on these until they hit sub 100.

Back
Top Bottom