Nike HYP Chase (ASG, Fragment Design Trio Released 2/12/2015)

Man, those pictures make the shoe look like s**t! Bent-in crooked Swoosh and it looks so cheap; like they should be $60. The All-Star CW blows these out of the water for sure.

Last edited:
Man, those pictures make the shoe look like s**t! Bent-in crooked Swoosh and it looks so cheap; like they should be $60. The All-Star CW blows these out of the water for sure.

They feel like they should be $60 as well honestly.. Played a game in the All Stars and I wasnt impressed.. Like the way they look tho

Nike did good by putting the Fragments and All Stars out first to create some buzz.

Although, by Summer time/ Fall, I already see all those cw's posted above found for like $79 at the all Factory outlets, probably Ross and Marshalls too.

I haven't seen an above-average performance review for these yet. Since these been out for a couple weeks now, is that still the consensus...? :nerd:

Last edited:
If you like the hyperchase a, do yourself a favor and check out the olive fragment pair while still cheap. Great attention to details (fragment lightning bolts on heel and tongue, crosshairs on swoosh). Will rock these more casually so don't need to worry about performance (my xx9 take care of me on court).

Bruh..... Nobody told me the navy color was a fragment/limited colorway :lol:

Whats the resell like on those, i bought a pair dont really plan on reselling unless i need to, I like em alot, found them today at a local nike outlet on the backwall for 120$

Thanks bro, well I have a quick rant

I find it funny that before people wore these they were saying these should be the kobe x and after wearing em they are thrashing the shoe

What I'm tryna say is at the end of the day sig shoes are performance based not really aesthetics focused, and im tired of people bashing a shoe just cause it doesn't please your eyes

But im really feeling these I'm def gonna hold em

I find it funny that before people wore these they were saying these should be the kobe x and after wearing em they are thrashing the shoe

What I'm tryna say is at the end of the day sig shoes are performance based not really aesthetics focused, and im tired of people bashing a shoe just cause it doesn't please your eyes

Honestly bro, don't play in them unless you have a lunarlon insole. Also, if you can, go .5 up. They will destroy your feet.

Honestly bro, don't play in them unless you have a lunarlon insole. Also, if you can, go .5 up. They will destroy your feet.

Thinking of using em to ball, but even if they sre horrible in the cushion department ima keep em thanks for the warning bro

View media item 1427271

While these are balling shoes, and they're aren't exactly the most comfortable/tech advanced to play in, I don't care what nunya say, I think I'm gonna cop everyone of the Hyperchase releases ... even them Volt joints. Good enough to f off in and wear casually, or just walking around the gym. Especially if I'm able to cop using Swoosh. Outside some runners, name something cheaper than $100 bucks that are decent (really can't think of any personally, but I'm sure one of you will think of a pair)? Of course, I'm saying close to  or under $100 because you know it's your bday everyday on NT with the FTL/FA/Champs coupons 
laugh.gif

tongue.gif

If it's just to walk around the gym and it has to be a bball shoe, I'd take the D Lillard 1 or Clutchfit Drive Low.  Very happy with the Lillard 1 for casual use and full length micro G is hard to beat in terms of foam cushioning systems.

If it's just to walk around the gym and it has to be a bball shoe, I'd take the D Lillard 1 or Clutchfit Drive Low.  Very happy with the Lillard 1 for casual use and full length micro G is hard to beat in terms of foam cushioning systems.
Nahhh. I'll stick to my Pure Boost. I'll agree with you, they're way more comfy though. Not really into any Adidas basketball in terms of looks. Now, some of their other stuff like the aforementioned Pure Boosts, EQT Guidance/Supports, Stan Smiths, SL Loops, and Fluxes, I do like a lot. Just really can't get down with their balling stuff. I just really like the look of the Hyperchase personally. First time I saw the Allstars and Fragments, I knew they were going to be purchased - price point was icing on the cake. If we bought shoes strictly for comfort, we all may be rolling around in some Velcros 
roll.gif

Outside some runners, name something cheaper than $100 bucks that are decent (really can't think of any personally, but I'm sure one of you will think of a pair)? Of course, I'm saying close to  or under $100 because you know it's your bday everyday on NT with the FTL/FA/Champs coupons :lol:  :tongue:

The Nike prime hype is a really good bball shoe you can get for $85 before discount.

Outside some runners, name something cheaper than $100 bucks that are decent (really can't think of any personally, but I'm sure one of you will think of a pair)? Of course, I'm saying close to  or under $100 because you know it's your bday everyday on NT with the FTL/FA/Champs coupons 
laugh.gif

tongue.gif
The Nike prime hype is a really good bball shoe you can get for $85 before discount.
Unfortunately, I'm not much of a hightop wearer. I prefer lows. 

Unfortunately, I'm not much of a hightop wearer. I prefer lows. 
Haven't played in them but the KB mentality's are supposedly pretty good also. $100 before disco with full length lunar
Tried them on, and didn't really care for them. I do like Kobe's a lot, but they're getting pricey. I actually have quite a few 8s,9s, and probably 10s.

Quick question, what classifies as a "signature" shoe? I'm asking because Lebron's first sig wasn't called the Lebron 1, it was the AZG. You wouldn't even know it's Lebron's sig shoe unless someone told you. Would this be the case for James Harden's signature shoe?

Quick question, what classifies as a "signature" shoe? I'm asking because Lebron's first sig wasn't called the Lebron 1, it was the AZG. You wouldn't even know it's Lebron's sig shoe unless someone told you. Would this be the case for James Harden's signature shoe?
IDK, Me personally I would not consider it his "signature" shoe, only becausee he has two other shoe he has worn, The Zoom Crusader and the Run the One, and now the Hyperchase. (He isnt wearing the hyperchase last time I watched a Rocket game becuase he claimed something wasnt right)  It is more of the testing grounds to  see if he deserves one, sort of like how Kyrie had the Hyperdunk and HyperRev and then the Kyrie 1 (Which IMO was pushed up by LeBron returning to cleveland)

His are more of PE's to a Team Bank Shoe (If that makes sense).

Back
Top Bottom