Nike HYP Chase (ASG, Fragment Design Trio Released 2/12/2015)

NY.

Why did he return?
Because he's a filthy reseller and they didn't sell for much, if you want to know the absolute truth lol. If I ask him for help, he will, but he couldn't care less about shoes, he just buys to flip. His cousin actually likes shoe, which is how he knows it can be profitable.

Wish they put more effort into the color blocking of this shoe. It can be awesome as seen by the ASG release.

Maybe put it on nike ID?

Can't remember if saw that size at HoH the other day. If you have the SKU, you can see if your Footlocker can do a search though. Just make sure they're checking the entire country if they're unable to find anything in your area.

Thanks man appreciate the help

Saw these today at my local HS. The heel cup looks so cheap lol.

Played in my Kobe X tonight for about 2 hours. My feet and legs feel great. There is no substitution for lunarlon and zoom. I don't think I can ever play in these again. Even with drop in lunarlon, the traction is still trash on these. Honestly, this is the worst shoe I've ever bought from a performance stand point. They look good, and I love the beard, but I just can't swing these anymore.

Wish they put more effort into the color blocking of this shoe. It can be awesome as seen by the ASG release.

Maybe put it on nike ID?

THIS....

But those colorful joints up top would probably get copped tho. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Saw these today at my local HS. The heel cup looks so cheap lol.

Played in my Kobe X tonight for about 2 hours. My feet and legs feel great. There is no substitution for lunarlon and zoom. I don't think I can ever play in these again. Even with drop in lunarlon, the traction is still trash on these. Honestly, this is the worst shoe I've ever bought from a performance stand point. They look good, and I love the beard, but I just can't swing these anymore.

Idk they feel great for me, cushioning feels good, little too hot, traction was good whenever i wiped

Oh well different strokes for different folks

Does any NBA player wear a size 10 really? Even isiah thomas a dwarf in the game wears a size 12
Spud Webb, maybe Jameer Nelson,  Mugsy Bogues, Earl Boykins... not sure, but I'm Google may help our search. Didn't know MJ had 2 different size feet lol

http://sole collect or.com/news/the-nba-s-most-interesting-shoe-sizes/
Jameer wears a 12.5. I have a pair of his PE Converse RNS II

Does any NBA player wear a size 10 really? Even isiah thomas a dwarf in the game wears a size 12
Spud Webb, maybe Jameer Nelson,  Mugsy Bogues, Earl Boykins... not sure, but I'm Google may help our search. Didn't know MJ had 2 different size feet lol

http://sole collect or.com/news/the-nba-s-most-interesting-shoe-sizes/
Jameer wears a 12.5. I have a pair of his PE Converse RNS II
That's a big foot for a short guy. He's like my height, 5'10".  He was one of my favorite Orlando players. Even though our team blows lol

Back
Top Bottom