Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

1200 over retail is desperate!? lol

no clear idea of stock numbers, the increased cost it'll take to ship in a secure (packaging and seller protected) way, fees. just seems a little rushed. for someone who's motive was purely profit (doesn't even have shoe in hand) seems a little short sided. I'm sure the buyer is happy to have them for that.

One question about these. Will they be online to buy without reservation tomorrow from Nike.com? I know they're doing appointments and stuff in NYC but never saw solid confirmation if there will be an online release tomorrow

One question about these. Will they be online to buy without reservation tomorrow from Nike.com? I know they're doing appointments and stuff in NYC but never saw solid confirmation if there will be an online release tomorrow

nobody really knows. people have been throwing around the 12/20 date whether it be something for california or an online release. not positive

did these reservations ever open?? i was on the site the entire time and it never gave me a option to schedule a appt -_-

did these reservations ever open?? i was on the site the entire time and it never gave me a option to schedule a appt -_-

It hasn't opened yet. 

they went live yesterday around 1:37 pm eastern without notice and they all filled up. there were more days added with a 3pm slot today and that never happened.

i spoke to someone by calling through the Nike+ app and she more or less made it seem like today's reservations were a place holder in case the ones from yesterday got cancelled.

guess that didn't happen

no clear idea of stock numbers, the increased cost it'll take to ship in a secure (packaging and seller protected) way, fees. just seems a little rushed. for someone who's motive was purely profit (doesn't even have shoe in hand) seems a little short sided. I'm sure the buyer is happy to have them for that.
Each Soho "buy" event so far has capped at 20 + 1. Just to give you an idea but if I had to guess there will be 1-2K of them made. 

Each Soho "buy" event so far has capped at 20 + 1. Just to give you an idea but if I had to guess there will be 1-2K of them made. 

The trials are capped at 36. The buy events have a +1 option? Didn't see that

Last edited:
The trials are capped at 36. The buy events have a +1 option? Didn't see that
Yep your right trails are 36 and buy appointment are 20. 

The first buy event at Soho had 21 appointments booked so I assume one as wait listed. 

Reservations went pretty fast today 

Snagged the 3:30 spot on Saturday. Do you know if I'll be able to buy? I also don't see the +1 option

Snagged the 3:30 spot on Saturday. Do you know if I'll be able to buy? I also don't see the +1 option
Its not a plus one meaning bring a friend, some events hold an extra spot incase someone cancels they are the next in line. Otherwise it goes back to FCFS
wait so i booked a spot so can i buy or no
My friend asked me this as well yesterday. 

I told him I didnt know but based on the summary, it sounds like you may have the option but not require like it is at the Soho event. At least thats what I deduced from it. 

Just dont go expecting it but be happy if you can I guess. 

from what i understand...the soho appointment is more of a guarantee than the trial.

dont quote me on this but i think the trial appointment is if theyre available and the soho appointment is guaranteed.

very excited that i was able to get a soho appointment saturday after the BS nike pulled on the first wave of appointments.

I've got 2 purchase appointments. One for tomorrow, one for saturday. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom