Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

I remember catching a quick glimpse of the product page when it was up and I noticed it said Phylon midsole. Does it feel a lot more cushioned than just a standard Phylon midsole?

About the same. The weight is a little heavy just given the trend of super light shoes.

I remember catching a quick glimpse of the product page when it was up and I noticed it said Phylon midsole. Does it feel a lot more cushioned than just a standard Phylon midsole?
It has lunarlon insert that is about 3X the thickness of a typical Nike insert/insole making it more comfortable. Removing that its about equal to any basic runner. 
Sold my pair for 3k. Couldn't pass the offer.
About the same. The weight is a little heavy just given the trend of super light shoes.
I didnt think it was heavy at all in fact thought it was pretty light for what it has in the base of the shoe. 

Hyperadapt = 17 oz. 

KBXI FK = 14oz. 

Seems pretty light, maybe the weight isnt balanced or you wear a lot of Racer or Knitted shoes thus making it feel heavy but I thought they did a good job. 

It has lunarlon insert that is about 3X the thickness of a typical Nike insert/insole making it more comfortable. Removing that its about equal to any basic runner. 

I didnt think it was heavy at all in fact thought it was pretty light for what it has in the base of the shoe. 

Hyperadapt = 17 oz. 

KBXI FK = 14oz. 

Seems pretty light, maybe the weight isnt balanced or you wear a lot of Racer or Knitted shoes thus making it feel heavy but I thought they did a good job. 

My rotation is pretty flyknit heavy of late. Also some older wovens and prestos so makes sense. Not complaining.

nyc757 nyc757 good info, didn't realize the lunarlon was THAT thick, but explains how they got the comfort. when i was running around the shoe was still responsive enough to train in them if you want though.

i don't care what people do with their kicks but if someone got these with the sole intention of flipping and then got upset they might not have gotten their pair, :rolleyes

I think its cool dude chopped them up.  His reasoning was sound and the amount of fake beast luring was almost nil compared to a qrew kicks or namebran video lol.

Basically it wasnt done JUST to make sneakerheads squirm but to show people the tech. 

He certainly isnt as fun as the dude from Sneakerchop tho.

I think its cool dude chopped them up.  His reasoning was sound and the amount of fake beast luring was almost nil compared to a qrew kicks or namebran video lol.
Basically it wasnt done JUST to make sneakerheads squirm but to show people the tech. 
He certainly isnt as fun as the dude from Sneakerchop tho.

I mean the dude paid resale and a little extra, plus hopped on a plane round trip. I think he's more than within his rights to do whatever with his pair lol. Was def cool seeing the inner of the shoe cause I'd damn sure never chop mine up

THAT explains why some people said the cushioning is "pillow soft" or "walking on a cloud" from some reviews. I expected to hear that it was as comfortable as a Roshe, not "pillow soft" and all of that. That also explains why you can do all kinds of activities. Thank you, guys!

Now you may have a reason to!
happy.gif
already gone

They are having the try only event all the way till the 12th. My question is how do you get to purchase these? Do I have to try them on first to get on this list or just be a nike + member? 

They are having the try only event all the way till the 12th. My question is how do you get to purchase these? Do I have to try them on first to get on this list or just be a nike + member? 

The event isn't capped at all so I doubt they're giving attendees the option to buy. Worth a shot tho and you do potentially get to trial the shoe which is a cool experience. kind of a bummer to put them back down and walk out empty handed

The event isn't capped at all so I doubt they're giving attendees the option to buy. Worth a shot tho and you do potentially get to trial the shoe which is a cool experience. kind of a bummer to put them back down and walk out empty handed

it says on the event the shoes will not be sold there i checked today

Back
Top Bottom