Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

laugh.gif

Man I love my job. I feel like I'm playing with toys all day. Definitely a cool field man 
What exactly do you do?

Without getting too specific on an internet forum, I design and develop products against customer requirements. I design it in CAD and validate it through testing and simulation. 
Which CAD programs do you use? I'm in architectural engineering but want to move more towards product design. 

I'm an industrial designer and we use Solidworks.
Industrial Designer here too. Solidworks is used more in physical products. Product design is a very broad term nowadays.. Try searching for a job in product design and majority of the posts are about UX/UI design..

Anyway can't wait to try these on on Friday 
nthat.gif

Are any of you guys located around the Bay? There's always a demand for engineers here in the Bay Area.

Which CAD programs do you use? I'm in architectural engineering but want to move more towards product design. 

CAD is good for modeling and some simulation (SW is good to know regardless), but if you want design & sim, probably best to learn MATLAB, COMSOL, ANSYS etc along with it

So far only 1 person has picked them up? Sf dudes care to chime in on the process if your pickup window has come?

You realize its only 11a here when Nike opens at 10a. Probably havent even made out of the store yet

Did you get an appointment in SF or in LA?

Last edited:
You realize its only 11a here when Nike opens at 10a. Probably havent even made out of the store yet

Did you get an appointment in SF or in LA?

Got one in sf but it's later in the day. Was wondering if any east coast folks got theirs. Also not sure what time the earliest appt available was.

I'm an industrial designer and we use Solidworks.
CAD is good for modeling and some simulation (SW is good to know regardless), but if you want design & sim, probably best to learn MATLAB, COMSOL, ANSYS etc along with it
I use Creo for all official designs. Any conceptual work is done in Spaceclaim since it's integrated easily with ANSYS

Thats exactly what I should have done. I buy racers .5 big
I got mine +0.5 too. Haven't tried them on yet.... Pickup was super easy. I think they're allocating 15 minutes per person, which is nuts. 

Last edited:
Just picked up my pair for Nike SF. Great service and awesome shoes. Will take pics when I get back

I use Creo for all official designs. Any conceptual work is done in Spaceclaim since it's integrated easily with ANSYS
Thanks, figured if I want to try a career shift that it would help to get well versed in new programs.

Back
Top Bottom