Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Really loving my black pair after 25 or so wears. Only charged once. Really comfortable. Loved the experience buying them and appreciate getting lucky. Only issue is how loud they are when lacing.

Last edited:
Gotta give Nike some props for the shipping in a big box in a box then the box that's in a bag , the box that the shoes are in. Did know if anyone else knew but these also come with S/N's on the box.

Gotta give Nike some props for the shipping in a big box in a box then the box that's in a bag , the box that the shoes are in. Did know if anyone else knew but these also come with S/N's on the box.
Serial # in the blue box that's inside the white shell box?

Really hoping I can land one. When I tried to reserve a spot for the LA event, it kept asking for an access code even when it was open to anyone :smh:

Of course no Nike Seattle tweet.. I'm going to try for California and flying down if I hit. Edit: just saw Nike Portland too. Fingers crossed

Last edited by a moderator:
was quoting that twice necessary? :lol:

hoping i can land a pair this time around

so this is the last release that Nike employee was talking about. Onto the next colors after this finally !

Last edited:
Would like to get my hands on a pair
frown.gif

Is this only for the black ones? I need a silver pair.
"Additional pairs of the HyperAdapt 1.0 in both the Black/White-Blue Lagoon and Metallic Silver/Black-White color ways will be available via the Draw on 3.9''

The south never gets any love with rare releases like this. It's like we don't exist. Look at all these sneakerheads in Texas, Florida, and Georgia smh

Couple questions... it's usually one central draw where you pick the store, correct? As opposed to a different draw for each store

And what are pickup windows usually like?

Last edited:
Good luck everyone, I hope you guys can get your hands on these! I am excited to see more colorways this summer, I would like to see a Mcfly color scheme like the hyperdunks, but knowing NIKE's BS they would make 50 and have people fight to the death for the opportunity to try on and maybe buy.

Anyone with pairs already wanna re-hash the sizing fitting for those of us trying this weekend? They were half size small...?? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom