Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

I only wanted the black pair. Lets see what other colors they're going to come up with.

They should have went back to "reserve a spot" rather than this draw bs which is fully exploited. 

I only wanted the black pair. Lets see what other colors they're going to come up with.

They should have went back to "reserve a spot" rather than this draw bs which is fully exploited. 
the black is super clean but the grey just has a real cool vibe to it. i dont like posting in this thread because it just bums me out 

@babyJs23  i feel the same as you bro. trying to get a pair of these is making me super salty lol

The black pair is more wearable to me. I barely wear the silver because it's a little "shiny" than my usual style

I know your pain
embarassed.gif
we'll get a pair one day 
frown.gif

So a little update, my Gf went to the Nike she won at (she works nearby) and told them the situation. They were actually willing accommodate and are letting her pickup Monday morning. They already had a list of three other people who were going to pick up outside the scheduled pick up window, maybe it's a security thing? Anyways I'll be paranoid until we actually pick them up.

Now we wait for those who are picking theirs up to post pics :wow:

Don't mind me, I'm just being super salty :lol:

Last edited:
Just picked uo my pair from Soho thanks to the misses! Out of 4 accounts hers is the only one that hit!

Back
Top Bottom