Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Restock today at 21 Mercer. Trip white. Ooooooh baby.
0D63B5D8-872F-4672-9D3F-A911A52BFBCD.jpeg
895686F4-1972-478D-9565-CBA89C53493D.jpeg
BC1577A1-6C89-41F6-B235-862127C6BA3E.jpeg
991AEBE8-6FC9-44B9-8F7B-D36FF74BAE41.jpeg
0AF6CA0E-D579-4C22-A764-481213791F75.jpeg

2nd pair won. Sucks they changed the box!

It looks like on Stockx they are selling these separately (and cheaper) compared to the original release. It's labels as "re-issue box". Funny how that works. You would think with fresher batteries, that people would pay just as much if not more.

seriously doubt it - the line was out the door and at least 20 deep by the time I checked out. managed 2 pairs myself - it's the wild wild west in there.
Picked up 2 white, or 2 different CWs? I guess you have to live in a big city with a NikeLab to luck out on these. My blue lagoon ones should get here next week, so looking forward to trying them on.

I know. I hate that resell life but my wife is gonna make me do it. I’m already prepared for the inevitable. Lol. Happy wife, happy life.

I hear you. My HyperAdapts were the first shoes I ever sold, but was to get the black ones for myself. The value of these whites is out there though, pays for a lot of sneakers. I'd have a problem with it if it was just to make money off of people, compared to using it to buy a grail you had been eyeing...

I really only see it there mainly. Adidas doesn't really do that
Adidas does it through the front door mercer does it through the backdoor. They all do it. One employee calls a friend. Resellers call each other. Everyone feasts. Regular joes left out. Sometimes it happens before store hours. Sometimes after store hours. Sometimes during. I see it Adis soho store and at NikeLab. It’s all pretty bad.

Adidas does it through the front door mercer does it through the backdoor. They all do it. One employee calls a friend. Resellers call each other. Everyone feasts. Regular joes left out. Sometimes it happens before store hours. Sometimes after store hours. Sometimes during. I see it Adis soho store and at NikeLab. It’s all pretty bad.
The only release I can even remember adidas doing it was the bape release and I don't believe it's happened since because of confirmed. I'm assuming you're not a regular joe then?

I live right there. I see it every day just walking the dog dude. Same people, somehow...always with multiple pairs of the same hot sneaker...Carrying 6 bags at a time. Not about being a regular joe or not, it’s just having eyes at this point - it’s that pervasive.

The only release I can even remember adidas doing it was the bape release and I don't believe it's happened since because of confirmed. I'm assuming you're not a regular joe then?

I live right there. I see it every day just walking the dog dude. Same people, somehow...always with multiple pairs of the same hot sneaker...Carrying 6 bags at a time. Not about being a regular joe or not, it’s just having eyes at this point - it’s that pervasive.

Somebody posted a pic ones of two dudes standing out in front of one of the stores in NYC, with what looked like 20-30 hyperadapt boxes, all in plastic see-through bags. Pretty sure it was in this thread, around a previous drop. One per customer, yeah right. And with these drops only happening in bigger metropolitan areas, it's the same folks who feast on the regular guys. And as long as we're all willing to pay resell price, it will not end. I'm guilty here too, but where I live the marker is skinny, so sometimes it's retail or bust.
And I have wanted these hyperadapts for a very long time, been in contact with nike since day 1, in various ways. But with resell prices being double or more, just did not want to go there. When I was able to get my hands on two pairs through DSM, no tax, free shipped, I had to, as I figured I could sell them both for a lower resell price and make enough to fund the difference for the resell value compared to retail black. And luckily that worked out. Had it not, I would have had two $720 shoes that may have been sitting, or that I could have lost money on.
But I loathe the entire resell game, and selling them does come with guilt, as you know somebody else, that may be a sneaker enthusiast, end up paying more compared to retail. I don't care about the hypebeast, and I figure most people that know what they are doing would know how to get them for lower prices anyway, but still. Just not my game.

Some people here call that,

IMG_2103.GIF

"Putting in work."

Back
Top Bottom