Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

I made a short vid but, for some reason I've been having trouble uploading it to YT.

2hr0kjn.jpg

2z8x9cn.jpg

Last edited:
[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Hey NT, i've been having trouble with my nike hyper adapt's, they're not turning on, and they wont lace up, and yes i have tried charging them, any help?

Hey NT, i've been having trouble with my nike hyper adapt's, they're not turning on, and they wont lace up, and yes i have tried charging them, any help?

I had that same problem. Calling that number on the card wasn't too helpful. It's not a hotline dedicated to the Hyperadapt it's Nike customer service. Any way my left shoe would turn on out the box. They had a rep email me and then we finally came up with a solution where I sent my shoe back and they sent me another pair. At first she tried the "we will refund you" route and I was like nah that's not acceptable. So she ended up "finding" me a replacement pair. Came straight from the warehouse in its original box shipment box and packaging. Took about 10 days turnaround total from first contact to shoes receive. I wasn't happy about that delay and I got a 20% code because of it.

try connecting to charging pucks and hold down both buttons until you see lights flashing. If they dont flash then you need to hit up nike

NIKE HYPER ADAPT EARL PROBLEM

So i purchased my Nike Earl's last month. Decided to open it today to take a look ....Noticed shoes won't power on even with a charge. Has this ever happen to anyone before? Any tips?

Hopefully Nike has a tech support regarding the Earl's.

NIKE HYPER ADAPT EARL PROBLEM

So i purchased my Nike Earl's last month. Decided to open it today to take a look ....Noticed shoes won't power on even with a charge. Has this ever happen to anyone before? Any tips?
Hopefully Nike has a tech support regarding the Earl's.

Had the same problem with one shoe I recieved.
You have to reset the shoe.
You can look up the internet manual to see how to reset. "
After you do that, you should be good to go. Hope that helps.

NSW Basketball Collection

NIKE HYPER ADAPT 1.0
001 BLACK/WHITE-BLUE LAGOON-LANDSCAPE
002 METALLIC SILVER/BLACK-WHITE
100 WHITE/WHITE-WHITE

New Cws

005 BLACK/UNIVERSITY RED-WHITE
006 BLACK/SPORT ROYAL-WHITE
007 BLACK/BLACK-DEEP ROYAL BLUE-COMET BLUE
008 BLACK/BLACK-FIR-LT BRITISH TAN
009 BLACK/BLACK-TEAM RED-HABANERO RED
010 BLACK/BLACK-WOLF GREY-WHITE
400 SPORT ROYAL/BLACK-WHITE
Updated 

Anyone here cop from Mercer, heard about it, but figured it was done once it hit sneaker twitter?

I know theyre lithium bats and can last a long time in a discharged state, but wonder how long these last on resellers shelves uncharged, unmaintained, and forgotten about and unsold because of the high asking prices. Not to mention people potentially having issues that only Nike can fix or send replacement parts.

Will Nike honor warranty issues if you didnt buy these particular shoes from them? ...say if you needed technical support or replacement parts? What's Nikes warranty now on alll Nike products anyway 1 year? 2 years?

I believe the warranty on these is 1 year. I was wondering about the warranty if these were purchased resale though. I sort of assume they wouldn't honor it.

As for the whites, 21 Mercer is like their exclusive exclusive location for some releases so that doesn't mean other Nikelab locations would get them. I could see them dropping leftover F&F pairs at one store unannounced like that.

I think Nike stores had employees ask to have it purchased and logged into your Nike+ accounts for future warranty purposes. I like the white ones, but I can't drop another $720+... especially if it doesn't get more than five wears a month, and I'm still feeding off that Air Max ****, especially the VaporMaxes.

I believe the warranty on these is 1 year. I was wondering about the warranty if these were purchased resale though. I sort of assume they wouldn't honor it.

As for the whites, 21 Mercer is like their exclusive exclusive location for some releases so that doesn't mean other Nikelab locations would get them. I could see them dropping leftover F&F pairs at one store unannounced like that.
Yep 1 yr bumper to bumper. 

As long as you have proof of purchase ( electronic or paper) you would be fine. 
I think Nike stores had employees ask to have it purchased and logged into your Nike+ accounts for future warranty purposes. I like the white ones, but I can't drop another $720+... especially if it doesn't get more than five wears a month, and I'm still feeding off that Air Max ****, especially the VaporMaxes.
Depends on location some asked some didnt. 

Back
Top Bottom