Nike Hyperdunk 2015

If the heel and sockliner weren't sky blue, this would've been an instant cop for me......now i'm gonna have to wait for more colorways.

Can't go wrong with all black, doesn't make the bulging midsole too noticeable. Looks more like a boxing shoe than the Kobe highs.
20150517233613.jpg

20150517233602.jpg

Last edited:
Man the way this shoe looks makes me want to give them some run.  2013 and 2014 looked like your typical ho-hum bball shoes, but it's safe to say these are different.  Good or bad who knows, but definitely different.

dang didn't realize how high they were.....are they higher than the 9s? I know the 10's are higher than the 9's. I don't think I can handle anything higher than the 9s though....

dang didn't realize how high they were.....are they higher than the 9s? I know the 10's are higher than the 9's. I don't think I can handle anything higher than the 9s though....
Not sure but from the looks of it in that on foot pic, they look no higher than the 9s. Maybe close to as high but not higher

Not sure but from the looks of it in that on foot pic, they look no higher than the 9s. Maybe close to as high but not higher
fasho. These have been growing on me. Will definitely get a pair to play in. Can't wait. People don't like the design, which will make it easy for me to cop. 

@mattfan33  no doubt man... I would be surprised if these are anything less than beasts and super comfortable.  Zoom back on the HD is huge to a lot of us... that upper look ssuper comfy too.  Heel looks  clunky but that doesn't mean it will play that way

http://news.nike.com/news/nike-hyperdunk-2015-delivers-modern-aesthetic-with-advanced-technology

"Releasing in more than 15 countries on July 1, the Hyperdunk 2015 is a lightweight, responsive shoe that feels like a high-top, but performs like a low-top. Modern design cues of the futuristic NIKE MAG inspired the new Hyperdunk, including the extended collar height and minimalist upper with reduced layers."

Flexibility and support define the new Hyperdunk upper, led by four technical details born from athlete insight and exhaustive testing: 

1. Hyperfuse construction fuses lightweight textile with support skins to create a seamless, one-piece upper for lightweight durability and support.

2. Flexible collar foam helps lock the foot in place, providing the support of a high-top with the feel of a low-top.

3. Internal bootie construction features mesh and foam, which stretch and conform to the foot for a snug, comfortable fit.

4. Nike Flywire technology wraps the foot for a dynamic feel and lockdown support perfected for basketball. Molded channels allow the Flywire cables to loosen and tighten with the natural motion of the foot.

Nike Zoom Air technology provides optimal cushioning for the elevation, impact and dynamic footwork of basketball. For the first time, the Hyperdunk footwear franchise features Zoom Air within a modern midsole construction, which includes three technical details:

1. Zoom Air units in the heel and at the forefoot provide low profile, responsive cushioning for excellent court feel.

2. Midsole foam surrounding the heel functions as a heel counter to enhance stability.

3. Phylon midsole provides lightweight cushioning and stability.

Traction design can make or break a basketball shoe. Nike Basketball’s obsession with traction has propelled the industry to new places with the KYRIE 1 and KOBE X, and continues with the Hyperdunk 2015. Its versatile outsole construction is intended for diverse court surfaces, indoor and outdoor. The Hyperdunk 2015 features three key outsole details:

1. Herringbone pattern refined to enhance tackiness and grip, while delivering durability and traction for an array of court surfaces.

2. Outsole design wraps up the shoe’s sidewall to enhance stability and support in the midfoot area.

3. Outsole material reduction at the heel to minimize weight and reveal the Zoom Air cushioning inside.

The Nike Hyperdunk 2015 is available globally in the bright crimson launch colorway at nike.com and select retail locations beginning July 1.  The white colorway is available beginning Aug. 1. 

Last edited:
Looks cool. I can definitely see some air mag in there, but that heel cup from the back looks like a brick. The hyper dunk 2013 at least had some ridges to make the giant heel cup look a little nicer.

Them white ones.... Wish I can rock/hoop in these but I'm short with big calves 
laugh.gif
 They look better if you're tall

Last edited:
The @nikebasketball instagram account just posted this pic of Paul George. A lot of the people in the comments were saying that the shoes he has on are the Hyperdunk 2015 Lows. However, I couldn't find any info on them and they don't really look like low tops so maybe they're his rumored signature shoe. Since there's no Zoom Trece 1 thread yet I figured this would be the best place to post. 

Back
Top Bottom