Nike Hyperdunk 2016 Available in July

eyes.gif
 I like the swoosh of Draymond's PE. Why couldn't they just release those?

Yeah, I think I'm going to go for a pair of the Elites. Hoping that Draymond PE releases.

I have the Blue FK16 pair, and they are TTS for me

I am thinking about getting the Unlimited (Blk Orange Volt Pink), anyone know if those fit the same?

What cw are people going down half a size in?

nike-hyperdunk-2016-flyknit-game-royal-02.jpg

nike-hyperdunk-2016-flyknit-unlimited-6_qcyyvm

Last edited:
Needed some new hooping shoes since the sole literally peeled off my foamposites. I was moreso looking for a good deal instead of a popular/signature joint. Checked a few stores and ended up copping these in the outlet for $54. Not a bad deal.
Joints are higher than I accustomed to but whatever. I rather too high than too low.

View media item 2469706

Last edited:
View media item 2470559

Nike's answer to boost?

WHAT IS NIKE REACT?

Nike React is part of Nike’s cushioning revolution, redefining what’s possible with foam and other cushioning platforms — such as Nike Air VaporMax and Nike Zoom Vaporfly 4% featuring ZoomX — to deliver options for every athlete.

Foam can be lightweight. Or it can be resilient. But usually it can’t be both of these things and durable. And that hurdle was the impetus for Nike’s innovation teams, including cushioning experts and chemical engineers, to come together to develop a foam that could offer not just two of those benefits, but all three at once. The result is Nike React, Nike’s latest cushioning innovation and a significant breakthrough in footwear foam.

Nike React is also an example of Nike’s in-house manufacturing ingenuity. Nike fine-tuned the chemistry over hundreds of iterations — using scientific methods to dial in on materials with certain amenable attributes. Think about a cake recipe – the road to Nike React began with testing ingredients to see which composition would yield the perfect outcome. This proprietary foam allows Nike full control over the properties and manufacturing of Nike React, enabling the company to scale the innovation to more athletes and across more sports.

Nike React delivers greater energy return than any other Nike basketball foam tested.

While there are many immediate performance benefits, no sport tests against the three principles of Nike React as fluidly as basketball. The need to shift direction and speed in seamless motion, and to lift off at the blink of an eye pushes a shoe to its limits. Nike React is proven over more than 2,000 hours of basketball testing. It offers a sensation that is as soft and springy as it is squishy and stable. It’s a balance not seen in any other Nike basketball cushioning that will enable athletes to do more and go further.

More precisely, Nike React delivers greater energy return than any other Nike basketball foam tested. Furthermore, it the most durable foam we have tested and use today in basketball. Simply put, the foam reacts swiftly to each step, bouncing back to its original state, ensuring a consistent underfoot feel minute after minute, game after game.

Nike React is first utilized in the Jordan Super.Fly 2017 and the Nike React Hyperdunk 2017, debuted by Draymond Green. Each shoe contains a fully encased full-length Nike React core.

The design process for both basketball shoes was powered by athlete data — how they move, in what direction, and with what force — from the Nike Sports Research Lab. This data is visualized through pressure maps that show exactly where athletes need support and allowing full optimization of cushioning and traction.

The Nike React Hyperdunk 2017 and the Jordan Super.Fly 2017 release globally August 3.

Starting from the bottom, the Nike React Hyperdunk 2017 Flyknit is rooted by an outsole with a data-informed traction pattern that synthesizes pressure maps from the Nike Sports Research Lab to ensure a supportive base, highlighted by circular pistons, tuned to offer traction exactly where needed. Encapsulated within, a Nike React core serves up an unprecedented trio of benefits: it’s lightweight, responsive and durable. A shank plate, situated between the Nike React cushioning and the shoes outsole, creates rigidity and manages torque.Translated to basketball, these collected benefits buttress quick cuts, smooth lift-off and sustained play. “This shoe is lightweight, it has a resilience in it. It has the bounce for sprinting and moving around just like I want to,” notes Green.

The Flyknit upper, providing target stretch and breathability, follows a familiar ‘80s style topline with a contemporary material twist. Like the Nike React foam, which is both soft and springy, the Flyknit upper balances a best-of-both-worlds aesthetic that recalls icons of the past in stance while simultaneously casting a cutting-edge nod to the future. Of note is the subtly decoupled collar, which allows for natural mobility and customizable fit.

View media item 2470554View media item 2470555View media item 2470556View media item 2470557

Last edited:
I'm betting Nike is hyping this up but they'll perform just Ok or "pretty good". I usually cop hyperdunks and new tech anyway so ima cop [emoji]128514[/emoji] I'm more looking forward to Crazy explosives tbh and I'm a Nike guy

I like the small swoosh on the hd 's though

Last edited:
Needed some new hooping shoes since the sole literally peeled off my foamposites. I was moreso looking for a good deal instead of a popular/signature joint. Checked a few stores and ended up copping these in the outlet for $54. Not a bad deal.
Joints are higher than I accustomed to but whatever. I rather too high than too low.
This shoe was a real sleeper. I preferred them to my flyknit pair (I have the lows). Got them after this one kid kept lighting me up in the gym week after week in the highs haha. I also paid next to nothing for them, if you find a pair of the lows for a similar price might wanna scoop them up too.

I'm betting Nike is hyping this up but they'll perform just Ok or "pretty good". I usually cop hyperdunks and new tech anyway so ima cop [emoji]128514[/emoji] I'm more looking forward to Crazy explosives tbh and I'm a Nike guy

I like the small swoosh on the hd 's though
I think they look great, but i'm guessing you're right about the performance. Only thing that has me unsure is how good they were last year, especially the elites minus the not great fit.

Draymond apparently loves them and he doesn't strike me as the type to lie to the public because he's signed to Nike.

I dont get how weartesters cant get stronger hoopers... no offense to the squad, its just if they had stronger players I feel like they'd really benefit from the added credibility. There's what, 4 reviewers? And 1/4 can hoop. Not trying to take shots but yall got Stanley out there hoopin in the new hd's :smh:

Last edited:
I dont get how weartesters cant get stronger hoopers... no offense to the squad, its just if they had stronger players I feel like they'd really benefit from the added credibility. There's what, 4 reviewers? And 1/4 can hoop. Not trying to take shots but yall got Stanley out there hoopin in the new hd's
mean.gif
Is this a new site?  Never heard of WearTesters until now.

Back
Top Bottom