Nike Kay Yow/Think Pink kicks **update...new kicks**

Got an e-mail tonight from Eastbay saying it could be 2 weeks beyond the backorder date on the Hyperize. Not sure if this is standard procedure or they are expecting a delay. I paid for 2 day shipping so I was hoping to see these right after the release weekend.

Originally Posted by iborroel

Originally Posted by shaqrules

they sell the bron vii kids at footlocker...or you can go on eastbay and get them there too w/ the 20% discount
They have always been on backorder on Eastbay and still are. Unfortunately my local Footlockers don't have them.

Unfortunately, our supplier for the Nike Air Max Lebron VII - Big Kids in Pink Fire/Pink Fire/Black (75793600) has delayed the shipment we were originally suppose to receive.  We were suppose to receive the original shipment during the last week of January, but our supplier was not able to make the shipment date.  We have not received a new shipment date from our supplier yet, so our website is just updating the back-order date to be the current date.  At this time, I can not say when we will receive the shipment for this shoe.

Originally Posted by joekamel

Will Eastbay have the "accurate" ones? The ones in the pic have the pink tongue tag with the white ribbon... but the stock photo on Eastbay has a white tongue tag with the pink ribbon.
I am going to have someone in our warehouse check on this shoe, once we receive the shipment, to see if the shoe we will be selling looks the same as it is pictured on our website.  Once I find out, I will let you guys/gals know.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^the wmns sizes are up....

will there be mens sz's available....

I think all they ever had samples of were the womens.  I dont think they are slated to release in men's sizes.  I may be wrong though.

Originally Posted by marley

^^ Hey EastbayRep are we still on schedule for the pink Hyperize?

Our system is still showing 2/05/10 as the day we should be receiving the shipment for the Nike Hyperize - Women's in Pink (67193611).  As far as I can tell, we are on schedule.  Please note, back-order dates are subject to change.

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^the wmns sizes are up....

will there be mens sz's available....

I think all they ever had samples of were the womens.  I dont think they are slated to release in men's sizes.  I may be wrong though.
I could not find any information saying there would be a men's release for the pink shoes.  At this time, it appears the pink color will only be available in women's sizes.

i REALLY HOPE nike comes to their senses and releases the Lebron 7 black/pink in adult sizes. they are still one of my favorite colorways of the 7. JUST DO IT, NIKE!

Originally Posted by mjvc

Here is a pic of Oregon in them.
51a2555e05c4230a3618df552ee48ff671e4c44.jpg

Why does this pic make it look like they are playing in a multipurpose room?

My wife has a pair of pink Hyperize samples but they fit her a little big so I just ordered a pair in her correct size on NDC. Thanks to 'only MJs collected' for the link.

Back
Top Bottom