Nike KD 9 ID Thread - Available July 7, 2016

eesh, i am so tempted to order a few pairs. don't forget ebates cash back is at 9%. don't want to spam my link, but PM me if you feel like helping me out and I'll send a ref link.

Bought these:

Considering buying these:

I like the multi knit patterns, but don't feel they come out looking that great with the whole shoe considered. The cargo khaki with the khaki base looks alright, as does the red voltage knit with crimson base... just not very desirable colors imo.

Last edited:
Hey guys... Just wanted to see what you think of my ids... Couldn't pass up on the clearance sale.... Copped me and my buddy a pair of identical ones...
Kd 9 is one of the most comfy kicks IMO... As long as the zoom don't popView media item 2382207

Hey guys... Just wanted to see what you think of my ids... Couldn't pass up on the clearance sale.... Copped me and my buddy a pair of identical ones...
Kd 9 is one of the most comfy kicks IMO... As long as the zoom don't pop
Can you get a better pic? Look sweet though!!

I'm
Going to try to. The app is being slow. at these prices I'm thinking about doing another pair but with a metallic gold swoosh

$116 for a kd 9 ID is a steal IMO... Makes it hard to cop the GR's even though they all went on clearance when you can make your own ids for clearance prices if you're patient

Maybe it's a blessing not having any more options to choose from... Anyone gonna cop the kd And Kobe ID's just because it's the last night of the clearance, or do you think they will go on sale again in the future. If I knew they they were gonna be on sale again I'd have a little self control

Maybe it's a blessing not having any more options to choose from... Anyone gonna cop the kd And Kobe ID's just because it's the last night of the clearance, or do you think they will go on sale again in the future. If I knew they they were gonna be on sale again I'd have a little self control
Thought about that too. I was waiting on that initial KD 9 image to release or at least an all flyknit upper on the elite. The multi ID option is the next best thing so I went for it. Its about time for the KD10 so I didn't want to chance it.

i copped a pair on Friday and impulse bought another pair 2 hours before the coupon expired. At $116 before tax + 9% ebates...can't complain about making a 1 of 1 shoe of a dope silhouette.

Pretty sad Nike didn't give us the option to mimic the MC on KD's PE's where the MC was most prominent at the toe of the shoe.

With that said, I basically made my version of the Kobe V finals versions

1) Black, Metallic Gold, and White
2) White, Metallic Gold, and White

Will post pics when it comes in, can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom