Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hmm I haven't gotten anything 
Then just wait a few days n buy like everyone else.. no biggie
Nah I have no desire for any of these kicks, I was just more so wondering how Nike is going about this.  I may want one of these emails in the future for a pair I really want. 

do you need to elect to receive random reservations or it is just random and sort of a passive setting? 

do you need to elect to receive random reservations or it is just random and sort of a passive setting? 
I don't think there was an option for anything specific regarding reservations. I just set my interests for running & basketball when I downloaded it last night.

I got one for the Metcon 2, don't even know what that is LOL!!
I didn't get KD 9 reserve email. Only for RN flyknit. Lol.

Ha! Those are the training shoes. I have one pair from the outlet, I use only for wearing around The house or shoes by the door to wear when getting something real quick out of the house.

I guess you just get random emails from Nike on what pair you win? I hope I get one for black/red 1s. Lol

Kid size 9 Unlimited looks and feels so cheap.

I think these are a bit limited. Not a lot of spots are getting them around my way.

I'm not paying retail for these.

I see I got a reservation early this morning ... i had no idea til jus now

Last edited:
I was starting to turn on them as a consolation to the OG MC, but now I definitely gotta see em in person first

the "unlimited", are limited? 
laugh.gif

I got the email. LOL. I bet I can walk into one of my local spots and get these no problem tomorrow. I don't see these selling out this week...

I got the email. LOL. I bet I can walk into one of my local spots and get these no problem tomorrow. I don't see these selling out this week...

Yeah. Too many kicks/Olympic kicks that come out for people to be copping.

No way these sell out locally or online.

Anyone get heel blisters from wearing em?  Odd that today for whatever reason it was rubbing up on my heel pretty badly but the previous time I didn't have the issue... maybe me heel was just super dry or something 
laugh.gif
Nah its not just you. I wore my pre-heats for the first time to play ball in and it was hurting my left heel, but after playing in them for about half an hour the pain went away. I haven't hooped in a while because I got a bunion on one of my feet and it was making it hard for me to move the way I used to be able to. But I got back on the court just because I really wanted to try these kds out
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom