• 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ndc stay giving me ishh i don't want 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I have the Mic Drops and I love them. I play d3 basketball so the courts are usually decent. Are the translucent outsoles really that bad!?!?!?! Considering getting the Pre-Heats, but i won't if the outsole is that bad. Are the the translucent outsoles really that bad?? PLEASE HELP! SEASON APPROACHING !!!!!!

Last edited:
I have the Mic Drops and I love them. I play d3 basketball so the courts are usually decent. Are the translucent outsoles really that bad!?!?!?! Considering getting the Pre-Heats, but i won't if the outsole is that bad. Are the the translucent outsoles really that bad?? PLEASE HELP! SEASON APPROACHING !!!!!!

In your case you should be fine with the translucent outsole. Just break them in first before your season starts. What school you play for?

I wear 10.5 in KOBE XI em and 11 for janoski's, should I get a 10.5?

tried an 11 on real quick and it was gnarly hard to get on, forget how length was, but i think it was a bit longer than my janoski's, but my foot didnt budge cuz it was a new pair.

I wear 10.5 in KOBE XI em and 11 for janoski's, should I get a 10.5?

tried an 11 on real quick and it was gnarly hard to get on, forget how length was, but i think it was a bit longer than my janoski's, but my foot didnt budge cuz it was a new pair.
I went same size as my Kobe XI, they are a little bit of a pain to get on, but once they're in, the lockdown is really nice. 

The very first colorway usually sells out. Nike made these way too simple for being the first. The Kyries have done it perfectly so far.
They're still pretty nice in-hand. I was pretty disappointed when I lost on the Draw for them, but was glad to pick up a pair after they restocked in HOH's and now online. 

Back
Top Bottom