Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I like how they just did the weave on the toe.

Taxi 9s
smokin.gif

Itd be cool if they did the weave like the mic drops but kept it blank on the area where a tongue would be

Ahhh seems like that 2nd link had a hidden agenda. Usually they have a price range posted when different sizes are available. Wasnt aware of what the sizes went up in the black KDs.

not the first time for KD.. won't be the last. I wonder how he's comfortable in a bigger shoe. My lillard 2s are slightly long, nothing too crazy but still something I notice and rather not have.

Last edited:
It's a brilliant trick by KD to distract his defender with his shoe. His wears a shoe much larger than his foot it seems anyway that he just slips them back on.

Lol, the thing I hate about this shoe is that you either go up sizes for comfort or go down for good fit. I personally didn't get both at the same time. I'll probably just stick to Kobe 11s even though the traction on it is crap at times.

I went half size down on the 9 due to my narrow feet and my love for a glove fit.

Makes no sense for an NBA player to size up and sacrifice lockdown.

I think its because of the added bulk with their ankle tape and double socks. Saw a vid with Rud Gay wearing shoes 1 to 2 sizes up.

Word. If you rocking all them elite socks and stuff you def can't go true to size.

That why I never try on a sneaker in store if I am wearing elite socks, because if can throw off the fit for better or worse.

Last edited:
Shoes should be tried on with the socks you intend to wear them with. For example, if you plan to use for casual and you normally wear regular socks then try them in store with regular socks. If you plan to use for hoopin and you wear elites when you ball, then try them in store with elites. Otherwise it will throw off the fit if you mix them up.

Color blocking is so average for this model so far. Too many things to do with flyknit and air bags to have it be so simple.

Back
Top Bottom