Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I popped into my FTL today never with intentions to cop the sauce's but i saw them in person and the detail is fantastic. I didn't really care if these would be had for discount later...i just went ahead and copped. These look great!

I popped into my FTL today never with intentions to cop the sauce's but i saw them in person and the detail is fantastic. I didn't really care if these would be had for discount later...i just went ahead and copped. These look great!

Yeah for sure!! Looks super sick. I plan to grab them after the white back KD 9.

Discount or not on the Xmas pair. I'll grab them.

Fake partial sell-out or not, copped my 14 on NDC just in case.

I think these and those olive 9s compliment each other nicely.

I'm still thinking there's gonna be a Christmas colorway and that this sauce colorway isn't it.

Him wearing them now kinda takes the luster from the Xmas Day showdown with the Cavs

laugh.gif

I'm still thinking there's gonna be a Christmas colorway and that this sauce colorway isn't it.

Him wearing them now kinda takes the luster from the Xmas Day showdown with the Cavs
I think you're right. The Sauce isn't a Christmas colorway. Nike didn't refer to them as such in the description. I wonder if they're skipping on the Xmas collection this year.

They did say it's inspired by his favorite holiday dish, cranberry sauce (lmao)

Would be cool if there's another Christmas cw

Finally balled in my KD9s, the pinching from the seam that connects the flyknit and the mesh has dissapeared, but i'm having some pain on my pinky toe from the lacing system, will it break in with more wear?

Finally balled in my KD9s, the pinching from the seam that connects the flyknit and the mesh has dissapeared, but i'm having some pain on my pinky toe from the lacing system, will it break in with more wear?

Same issues here in regards to the pinching and true pinky toe issue. Besides that they're fuego

Just break them in more. I wear mines everywhere including work and gym.

Also there's literally a hundred sneaker sites that are calling them the Christmas KDs. I'm not sayin there couldn't be another Christmas KD in the oven but I'm just sayin

You guys that had the zoom pop, were you all playing ball? I just wear casually and I love the fit and feel of this shoe but it doesn't seem right that I have to worry about losing the cushion. Obviously people are more likely to give a bad review because they're pissed but there are at least a dozen popped zoom bag reviews on NDC.
frown.gif

For those who bought the KD 9 "Christmas " did the box refer to them as xmas? I remember KD 8 box had the KD 8 xmas label on them.

Back
Top Bottom