Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Same issues here in regards to the pinching and true pinky toe issue. Besides that they're fuego

Just break them in more. I wear mines everywhere including work and gym.

Dumped my KD9 for a hyperdunk 2016 low due to that pinching. HDs gave me pinching as well. Nike shoes just got narrower this year with few exceptions. Must be their no-tongue and burrito-tongue approach.

I stand corrected.....

Now excuse me while I go cop. :lol:

Just something new that a Nike Athlete is wearing his tentative Christmas kicks so early.

Last edited:
Well they finally listened and released them so we could, you know, wear them ON Christmas...or even before!

Too bad they have no Lebron model, no Kyrie CW, and a retired players model...
laugh.gif

Well they finally listened and released them so we could, you know, wear them ON Christmas...or even before!

Too bad they have no Lebron model, no Kyrie CW, and a retired players model...:lol:

seriously, now that I think about it, whats going on over at Nike Basketball now? Get it together guys :lol:

You guys that had the zoom pop, were you all playing ball? I just wear casually and I love the fit and feel of this shoe but it doesn't seem right that I have to worry about losing the cushion. Obviously people are more likely to give a bad review because they're pissed but there are at least a dozen popped zoom bag reviews on NDC. :frown:

This just happened to my teammate. He had the shoes for a good few months now. Nike just told him they will give him vouchers

I went to HOH to cop the Sauce/Christmas/RonBergundy pair and was a little underwhelmed in person. I know that has not been the consensus here, but I didn't end up getting them. I still like the unlimiteds but have only copped the preheats (still best IMO)!!

Too bad they have no Lebron model, no Kyrie CW, and a retired players model...:lol:

It's all ****** up. :lol:

Well, I bought red and green laces, so I may do what KD did with the Christmas IV copper.
View media item 2253650

Last edited:
Most sizes gone on NDC and FTL sites for the cranberry sauces... discounts will not be had? :nerd:

206to813 206to813 I thought they only released thru the SNKR app and were completely sold out by 6pm yesterday. I've check FTL multiple times and never saw them. Kixify has em for $175+

Last edited:
Most sizes gone on NDC and FTL sites for the cranberry sauces... discounts will not be had? :nerd:

Have you checked your local sneaker stores? I havent it, and there was not much chatter about these prior to release date.

Strange to see KD rocking his "christmas" shoe in early December.

Exactly. But the last two or three Christmas launches have been lackluster outside of Kobe's kicks. 2010-2012 XMas laucnhes were amazing.

Last edited:
206to813 206to813 I thought they only released thru the SNKR app and were completely sold out by 6pm yesterday. I've check FTL multiple times and never saw them. Kixify has em for $175+

Theyre on FTL playa

Have you checked your local sneaker stores? I havent it, and there was not much chatter about these prior to release date.
Exactly. But the last two or three Christmas launches have been lackluster outside of Kobe's kicks. 2010-2012 XMas laucnhes were amazing.

Naw i havent checked stores but im sure theyre in there. Im not interested at 150 but was hoping to see price cuts cuz then id buy

Strange to see KD rocking his "christmas" shoe in early December.
Theyre on FTL playa
Naw i havent checked stores but im sure theyre in there. Im not interested at 150 but was hoping to see price cuts cuz then id buy

I feel you bro. Same here. I paid no more than 125.00 for my pairs so far. I would love to continue that trend.

This sneaker overall is dope.

Seems like the sauce KD 9 are limited. Not many stores around them. Only HoH and limited sizing.

Not even shoe palace has them and sold out on snkrs.

i hit up my boy at champs and the whole mall had none.. only HOH which had 1 fsr. crazy but glad i grabbed them on ndc. cant score em all on disco

I was about to turn on the christmas KD (i refuse to call them "the sauce"), but the white KD logo in the back ruins the shoe for me

On the other hand, blackouts are fire on feet

Back
Top Bottom