Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

yuku...yet again
smh.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

From what I saw when the doors opened 5 people went in,and one guy went back to his car to get a bag for a return. You two were the first ones then the kid in the silver pros. I was talkin to dude who works and was there for 10-15mins after you guys left. No one came in to buy the shoes,the only people who came in after you were 2 ladies,one with a Liberty jersey on and the other was some other guy who was in the retro section where the wall is with pennys,1/2 cents,etc. From when i got in and left,only 4,maybe 5 pairs were sold. I dont know if it was one per customer,but if you use your debit or credit,you're only allowed to use it once,thats how it always is there. Idk if you guys used cash,but if you did,you should have been able to buy more since no1 showed up,unless they just kept it as 1 per customer.
If i had known who you guys were I would have talked, but I odnt introduce myself to others and ask "are you so and so." I knew you looked familiar darryl from nt,but i couldnt put a name to the face. btw- nice Aces
pimp.gif

next release Ill make sure to introduce myself,its good meeting NTers and putting a face to a name.
glad you guys got your pairs,I passed,i just went to pick up a pair for a friend.

Dee- as i said,i would have gotten you a pair if i would have gotten your text earlier. glad you still got yours though
pimp.gif
YOU HAD ON 2009'S?

From what I saw when the doors opened 5 people went in,and one guy went back to his car to get a bag for a return. You two were the first ones then the kid in the silver pros. I was talkin to dude who works and was there for 10-15mins after you guys left. No one came in to buy the shoes,the only people who came in after you were 2 ladies,one with a Liberty jersey on and the other was some other guy who was in the retro section where the wall is with pennys,1/2 cents,etc. From when i got in and left,only 4,maybe 5 pairs were sold. I dont know if it was one per customer,but if you use your debit or credit,you're only allowed to use it once,thats how it always is there. Idk if you guys used cash,but if you did,you should have been able to buy more since no1 showed up,unless they just kept it as 1 per customer.
If i had known who you guys were I would have talked, but I odnt introduce myself to others and ask "are you so and so." I knew you looked familiar darryl from nt,but i couldnt put a name to the face. btw- nice Aces
pimp.gif

next release Ill make sure to introduce myself,its good meeting NTers and putting a face to a name.
glad you guys got your pairs,I passed,i just went to pick up a pair for a friend.

Dee- as i said,i would have gotten you a pair if i would have gotten your text earlier. glad you still got yours though
pimp.gif
YOU HAD ON 2009'S?

from the looks of the samples.... My KD journey stops right here.... unless something changes with them. but i really am feelin those Hyperfuse.

goodlooking anyways ups i appreciate everything you tried for me the whole day bro. yes i got my pair should be here this week!!!

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by dmxgod

^^Upandcoming is the one that looks PR but he's not
laugh.gif

this guy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

when you coming down to nyc professor?

Will is never coming to a camp out. lol
I've been waiting for awhile

I will come down to camp out when i get a moment to myself
laugh.gif
..no time right now..i would've been down there if i wasn't doin summer school D..

Soon enough i will make it down to NYC this summer..

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

^^Upandcoming is the one that looks PR but he's not
laugh.gif

this guy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

when you coming down to nyc professor?

Will is never coming to a camp out. lol
I've been waiting for awhile

I will come down to camp out when i get a moment to myself
laugh.gif
..no time right now..i would've been down there if i wasn't doin summer school D..

Soon enough i will make it down to NYC this summer..

imma tell you like my mom tells me... "only time will tell" lol

Will may be theo nly person who isn't "scared" to come to harlem, he even traveled to BK for 1/2 cents
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
@ the perceived notion of BX,harlem, and BK by people living upstate and outside of NY
laugh.gif

to stay on topic- sz.8,9,11.5 and 13 left at HOHNY

Will may be the only person who isn't "scared" to come to harlem, he even traveled to BK for 1/2 cents
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
@ the perceived notion of BX,harlem, and BK by people living upstate and outside of NY
laugh.gif

Will may be theo nly person who isn't "scared" to come to harlem, he even traveled to BK for 1/2 cents
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

lol... oh iight Will in Brooklyn????!!! Niiiiicccceeeeee

I was still hoping the usa kd2 that he wore last summer would release but looks like he is going with the hyperfuse...

Will may be the only person who isn't "scared" to come to harlem, he even traveled to BK for 1/2 cents
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Actually..it was Southside Jamica, Queens..to b exact..only white boy in the area at the time..walked out alive
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I'll go anywhere by myself to b honest..i don't really care where it is..

If anyone gets a PM from "luismarvid" from Mexico,don't bother opening it. He asks for help for sz.13 and then flakes after I tell him I got him. Waste of time.
exactly why I, as well as others stop helping NTers at cost,most people 1)Flake or 2) never return a favor

If you're gonna hit me or anyone else up for a favor, please don't waste our time and make sure you have $ ready to send and dont be a cheap $%^&.

4 sizes left at HOHNY as posted earlier.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Actually..it was Southside Jamica, Queens..to b exact..only white boy in the area at the time..walked out alive
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I'll go anywhere by myself to b honest..i don't really care where it is..
Glad you made it
laugh.gif

Good to see that Joe came through for you
pimp.gif

If anyone gets a PM from "luismarvid" from Mexico,don't bother opening it. He asks for help for sz.13 and then flakes after I tell him I got him. Waste of time.
exactly why I, as well as others stop helping NTers at cost,most people 1)Flake or 2) never return a favor

If you're gonna hit me or anyone else up for a favor, please don't waste our time and make sure you have $ ready to send and dont be a cheap $%^&.

4 sizes left at HOHNY as posted earlier.
good looks.. and wow those durants flewww.. 
anyone copped at NT NY?

Back
Top Bottom