Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

Originally Posted by never wear them

I still want those laker colored joints

I think there may be a couple still available overseas? I know a limited amount released in Asia but I don't think many people knew about them, I just remember seeing them on a chinese website awhile ago.

I still want the Velvet Hoops, red patent with yellow midsole =
pimp.gif

happy.gif

eek.gif

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

Originally Posted by never wear them

I still want those laker colored joints

I think there may be a couple still available overseas? I know a limited amount released in Asia but I don't think many people knew about them, I just remember seeing them on a chinese website awhile ago.

I still want the Velvet Hoops, red patent with yellow midsole =
pimp.gif

happy.gif

eek.gif

yesss sir

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

How long ago did the AAU cw release in Asia?
It was either March or April? I know that there are some on eBay right now for like 95 + 35 shipping I think? I was just glancing through.

^ Those are nice but I'm excited for the Hyperfuse. I wish I was nearer to a HoH as it's been reported that a KD PE pair of Hyperfuses is releasing at HoH.

On a side note, just wanted to throw up a few quick pics of my Scoring Titles!

28u3h8z.jpg

1vztl.jpg

10diao0.jpg

And a shot of my Creamsicles + STs
8x61x5.jpg

Anyone know where the all blue 3m joints dropped in China? My brother is in Beijing right now and he maybe able to pick me up a pair if its near.

Just figured I would throw out a little mini-collec. pic of KD2's since they seem to be one of my fave sneaks right now.  I am optimistic about KD3s, but for right now I will enjoy these. Thanks to Charley in ARK for the ASG's size 11.5.  A little trouble finding them in 11.5, but Charley came through!
53b263849fcf1d4ef78bcdab413651c9aad58f0e.pjpg
9e42623479c3edb9fb7befa43f6f2d9171cb3a67.pjpg

Very nice pics. I still need to cop the ASGs. I've just been holding off because I already have three pairs of KDIIs.

wore my scoring titles yesterday for the first time, easily my favorite pair.  thanks for grabbing them for me...you know who you are!

anyone know if HoHLA still has the scoring titles? I'll be there next week and might swing by if they do. Damn resellers and bandwagon KD fans, keeping me from getting a pair of these!
mad.gif

NO they did not SOLD OUT fast.
Niketown Chicago still have a few pairs.

My guy at House of Hoops can confirm that they are still sitting pretty on their shelves as well.

Back
Top Bottom