Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

thoes blue kd's are
pimp.gif

Nike is killing me!! those reverse creams.... make me cream. I like the new USA KD, as well as the old.

I think Nike should go out with a bang with the KD2.... since the KD3 is wack and smells like cat sex

Originally Posted by HOOD17

If the Chinas are still out there what is retail? I'm thinking about stock locate a pair.
china's only released in china, and they're all gone, best bet is ebay i believe.

and
eek.gif
. those blue KD's? were they samples or something?

The KD Camp "Un-Creamsicles" are so so so dope! They make me appreciate my Scoring Titles even more...

And the USA KD2s that KD wore last year are >>>>>>>>> the USA KD2 pair releasing... Navy tongue ftl, plus the red accents are needed.

The blue KD IIs are Skills Academy exclusives, so there will be probably no chance to get those.

The USAs are looking great though.

yeah the USAs that KD wore were much better than the released pair aswell IMO. don't like the navy tongue and laces.

Creamsicles are still sitting on the shelf at hoh harlem, only small sizes left the guy told me though. KD came through yesterday, here are some pics for your enjoyment

Picked up the TEXAS KD II earlier the day for 74.99 with a pair of dry fit socks to use the 30 off 100 footlocker coupon. check the pics...

n4fntu.jpg

mii22x.jpg

That shoe is going in glass case forever. It wil lbe worth something one day!

^ Great price for them and congrats on the signature. I definitely want to get a pair autographed by KD someday.

Nike is killing me!! those reverse creams.... make me cream. I like the new USA KD, as well as the old.

I think Nike should go out with a bang with the KD2.... since the KD3 is wack and smells like cat sex

ayo. these kobe riders say the funniest things

Stopped by the Foot Locker in Herald Square on my trip to New York today and stock located a pair of KD II All Stars. They let me use the $15 off $50 coupon and didn't charge me tax either, so not bad for $82 total. The girl almost had a heart attack though when I told her I wanted 10s and not 9.5s so she ahd to re-enter all the info.

Was going to get the Hyperdunk Aaron Brooks PEs for $65 but I was like nah because that shoe isn't really good at all. Wouldn't care for it if it weren't for the PE.

Stopped by the Foot Locker in Herald Square on my trip to New York today and stock located a pair of KD II All Stars. They let me use the $15 off $50 coupon and didn't charge me tax either, so not bad for $82 total. The girl almost had a heart attack though when I told her I wanted 10s and not 9.5s so she ahd to re-enter all the info.

Was going to get the Hyperdunk Aaron Brooks PEs for $65 but I was like nah because that shoe isn't really good at all. Wouldn't care for it if it weren't for the PE.

i like the look of these KDs a lot, but with forefoot only zoom and no type of air in the heel kinda left me a bit deflated. the only reason i'm saying this is because i got heel problems and not sure if it will absorb as much impact. i wouldn't even give two craps if it was an "Average Joe" air bubble, as long as it got some kind of air in the heel!

Originally Posted by mikeJordache23

ayo. these kobe riders say the funniest things
dont worry about me... worry about yourself

seen a pair of Durants KD2 on the bay..

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]for anyone interested [/font]

[/font]

[/font]