Nike Kobe A.D. NikeiD Thread - OUT: AD low IN: AD Mid ($180)

View media item 2469405
New id options are up! Only added 2 diff volt option for mamba skin! Wish they added to the heel options!!! Annoying and u can't change midsole too volt, or add volt speckles

Why not add a color changing "volt" heel option like they did on the ASG Kobe 11s! They would sell so many more ids if they had diff color changing options

Why not add a color changing "volt" heel option like they did on the ASG Kobe 11s! They would sell so many more ids if they had diff color changing options
is it because people will be able to recreate P.Es if they allow heel color changing options?

Why the need for two more green colors when the mint are gonna release. Need more colors on the heel or even yellow outsole smh

Nike needs to just create a default pair when they launch these new uppers so we know what the finished product is gonna look like prior to ordering. If people knew what the black/red iridescent upper woulda looked as a finished product I bet more people would've ordered a pair. I know I would have. 

Nike needs to just create a default pair when they launch these new uppers so we know what the finished product is gonna look like prior to ordering. If people knew what the black/red iridescent upper woulda looked as a finished product I bet more people would've ordered a pair. I know I would have. 
You didn't want to order those iridescent uppers until after you saw pics? I always wanted em but just didn't order them quick enough.  They look close enough to the builder 

You didn't want to order those iridescent uppers until after you saw pics? I always wanted em but just didn't order them quick enough.  They look close enough to the builder 
If you really wanted them you had plenty of time. It's not like they were only up for a couple hours.. it was at least a few days. I was waiting to see what they would look like in hand prior to pulling the trigger. 

If you really wanted them you had plenty of time. It's not like they were only up for a couple hours.. it was at least a few days. I was waiting to see what they would look like in hand prior to pulling the trigger. 

I know man. I was stalling. Had em in cart, thought theyd be around at least a few weeks

I did that with BHMs, didn't realise it was time limited to just a few days, what with BHM being an entire month...

did they announce beforehand they were limited to just a few days? 

I'm in Europe, we get no announcements at all, we don't even have SNKRS app here. So i rely on NT and other places for news, and check the site almost daily if there's something I'm looking out for. But there's no info at all on the EU site about premium IDs and what we get access to and how long differs to US. We got Space Jam 11s a day earlier than you guys, for example.

Back
Top Bottom