Nike Kobe A.D. NikeiD Thread - OUT: AD low IN: AD Mid ($180)

Can't wait too see how these turn out! I'm a big fan of volt, so I used both "volt" and "barely volt" options...

These are getting built too...
Those are clean man. Oh so you like volt green colors? They sure do pop. Do you have the A.D NXT Volts?

mindmarathon mindmarathon

Lonzo will be the truth in the league... hate his dad but can't hate his game. Dude shot 70% from the field and 40% from 3 point line... one of the only players in college to ever do it! Think he only took 10-15 mid range FGs and the rest was at bucket or 3 point... tell your son to keep grinding and look forward to following him to next level homie

The metallic silver heel clip blends pretty nicely with the wolf grey midsole on these

It's a dark grey midsole and heel cup...the metallic silver heel cup is very bland/dull, Not a fan of it

Last edited:
It's a dark grey midsole and heel cup...the metallic silver heel cup is very bland/dull, Not a fan of it
which are you talking about 

i have the wolf grey midsole with silver heel cup.  they blend well together. almost look the same. 

chaddednike chaddednike appreciate the feedback homie. Got too many ids w/ dark grey and black midsoles! Might see what it looks like w/ all black midsole. Where is the pic of the ids u just got? Wanted to check them out...

Not sure if it was posted but earlier today they had the two tone option for ID back up.

need volt midsoles and red tongue logo to complete the og grinch look...come on nike!!!!

Back
Top Bottom