Nike Kyrie III

That pic reminds me of the Kobe 4 Del Sols. Would look great with a white swoosh and yellow laces. 

Any release information on the EYBL colorway? Those are fire!

Edit: Nevermind, only NY release?! smh...

Last edited:
Went and picked up the flip the switch and that black yellow pair looks good in person.

Still hoping for a colored toe pair either thru retail or ID

Smh. Didn't even think they gonna put them on Snkrs. Knew when too late. Really want this one but my mind tell me they release only at Harlem so didn't even try where else.

Missed on Kyries and PGs and was on it smh, guess I'm paying resell

Last edited:

Missed on Kyries and PGs and was on it smh, guess I'm paying resell
Thats gonna be a hefty resell price!!!....looking at what these fools are trying to get for them 
mean.gif

They eybls sent that appealing to me. Slap that magic word "limited" on anything and watch the hypebeasts run wild..Nike just need to drop some PEs as a GR and be done with it. 70% of the colorways to release so far are just [emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

They eybls sent that appealing to me. Slap that magic word "limited" on anything and watch the hypebeasts run wild..Nike just need to drop some PEs as a GR and be done with it. 70% of the colorways to release so far are just [emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

I dont get it this time around for sure. Both eybls are pretty generic compared to previous years and it seems more hyped than before. To each their own though.

I dont get it this time around for sure. Both eybls are pretty generic compared to previous years and it seems more hyped than before. To each their own though.

Black Kyrie 2 Eybl's from that Brooklyn drop last year were really fire. Resell prices never came down so I passed.

damn I was on it at 7am but forgot to refresh...that sucks I really wanted them but not paying no resale prices

Ive actually found a lot of the gr's for this model to be great. I own the black ice, bhm, and 3 point contest. Im wanting to to pick up the blk/yellw pair that came out soon but I'm gonna wait a little bit. This years Kyrie has giving me something more to look forward to then Kobes and the occasional Jordans

GR's have been weak so far.
If they release them pink with black swoosh pictured before the first release!
Also the mint & black pair pictured in the ID thread il change my mind but up till now very poor.

Back
Top Bottom