Nike Kyrie III

The prices on eBay :lol:

I wasn't interested in those Pure Moneys so I didn't even check SNKRS :smh:

Black Kyrie 2 Eybl's from that Brooklyn drop last year were really fire. Resell prices never came down so I passed.

The 2's were just a better model

These Kyrie III eybls should not sell for what they're appearing to sell for on eBay..crazyness

These Kyrie III eybls should not sell for what they're appearing to sell for on eBay..crazyness
Let people try to sell em for what theyre they wont be getting too many people to bit thats for sure I know im not over 600 for a shoe that retails for 120 all because of a limited tag lol, it sucks for fans and collectors like myself who actually like the player and have most of the shoes

Let people try to sell em for what theyre they wont be getting too many people to bit thats for sure I know im not over 600 for a shoe that retails for 120 all because of a limited tag lol, it sucks for fans and collectors like myself who actually like the player and have most of the shoes

Exactly how i feel but is what it is...im still salty lol

are they gonna release the cream or grease lightning PE's? How can they honestly not release those

Anyone balled in the 3s yet or worn them regularly? I haven't worn any of my pairs for more than a minute I. The house. I wanted to know if they break in any. I got my normal size and of course they fit a lil snug. But they are almost too tight in the toe area. Just wanted some opinions to see if I should go up a half size. But I don't like having a lot of extra space up front.

damn, so only one person was able to cop at retail?
mean.gif

Anyone balled in the 3s yet or worn them regularly? I haven't worn any of my pairs for more than a minute I. The house. I wanted to know if they break in any. I got my normal size and of course they fit a lil snug. But they are almost too tight in the toe area. Just wanted some opinions to see if I should go up a half size. But I don't like having a lot of extra space up front.
They're my regular hoop shoes. I think they fit fine (wore size 10 in all 3 of his shoes). It took me probably like a couple hours of being at the gym before they broke in. 

If I were you, I'd go to FTL and try a size up and see how that feels and go from there.

Yeah imma wear a pair tomorrow n breakem in. Then I'll hit the store n try a 10 since I normally wear 9.5. Then I'll see how I like them. Thansk

I'd rather .5 size up and double sock than have a narrow shoe. I had kyrie 1s that never stretched in the forefoot and had to stop using them because my pinky toes got crushed

I'd rather .5 size up and double sock than have a narrow shoe. I had kyrie 1s that never stretched in the forefoot and had to stop using them because my pinky toes got crushed

my 1s always stretched. they fit snug but they are more roomy up from than the 3s are. i think i still might go .5 size up. ill be sure later this week.

my 1s always stretched. they fit snug but they are more roomy up from than the 3s are. i think i still might go .5 size up. ill be sure later this week.

whoa i found the 1s were the smallest... and the materials didnt allow for stretch... 2s where nice tts... 3s are tight but i think will stretch...

whoa i found the 1s were the smallest... and the materials didnt allow for stretch... 2s where nice tts... 3s are tight but i think will stretch...

Yeah that's weird. We're polar opposites on the fit. But you know a lot of people's feet aren't exact true to size. Some are wider and some are actually like a Sz9 3/4 and not a 9.5 or 10. I sold my only pairs of 2. I just didn't like the shoe at all. Love the 3s just wish they had more cushion up front. But I've been doing a lil custom work on them.

i like the eybls swoosh but don't like the speckles on the midsole. don't think they are worth getting since they are kinda like the summer pack colorway with a different swoosh. the time to shines are my favorite so far on this model.

has anyone used the kyrie 3s for treadmill (30 minutes to 1 hour at a time, 4.5-5.0 speed), or have any thoughts on using them as a treadmill shoe?

Yeah that's weird. We're polar opposites on the fit. But you know a lot of people's feet aren't exact true to size. Some are wider and some are actually like a Sz9 3/4 and not a 9.5 or 10. I sold my only pairs of 2. I just didn't like the shoe at all. Love the 3s just wish they had more cushion up front. But I've been doing a lil custom work on them.
yeah its weird... i couldnt do the k1s tts... im not imagining it... foot is crammed in length and width wise...

k2s were perfect... snug and i could wear socks...

3s i think i went up like the 1s... but now it feels big... gonna try a tts one

^ yeah man go TTS. You gotta break the 3s in. It's still gonna be a snug for but after you wear them a while they stretch a lil. I wore my black ices yesterday. I chanced the insole to a insole from some Nike trainers. It's just as thin as the insole that comes in the kyries. But it's softer. They feel real good now.

I still haven't worn my black ice pair and tbh I keep forgetting I have them. Lol. I blame Nike for releasing all these trash colorways, my excitement cooled with each release. Smh... When the 4s dropping?

Anyone know where to get strings like these? I just got the 3s in this colorway so I wanna get the stripped strings to match.

Anyone know where to get strings like these? I just got the 3s in this colorway so I wanna get the stripped strings to match.
"Strings" lol. They're laces, but to answer your question those were ID's and one of the options for the laces was two-tone. 

Lol "laces"-naw they shoe strings! Lol
Naw I know they was a iD option. I'm asking if anyone knows of a "laces" website or company that sells something simular

Does anyone know if the black and gum is a GS exclusive? It looks like it from every site ive looked at so far.

Back
Top Bottom