Nike Kyrie III

adidas has absolutely nothing to do with this shoe. it looks nothing like an adidas shoe, and nobody has even mentioned adidas' name. and you come in here with that comment. Theres no need, and as I said, im tired of reading it and having the conversation with people, because who cares? They're both successful companies that does not affect our lives at all except putting out products we enjoy buying.

adidas has absolutely nothing to do with this shoe. it looks nothing like an adidas shoe, and nobody has even mentioned adidas' name. and you come in here with that comment. Theres no need, and as I said, im tired of reading it and having the conversation with people, because who cares? They're both successful companies that does not affect our lives at all except putting out products we enjoy buying.

Stop crying. I'm not in here talking about and posting pictures of Adidas shoes, all I'm saying is this looks like some cheap bottom of the barrel team shoe for one of Nike's premier athletes and is another example of Nike's downward trend in designs.

Stop crying. I'm not in here talking about and posting pictures of Adidas shoes, all I'm saying is this looks like some cheap bottom of the barrel team shoe for one of Nike's premier athletes and is another example of Nike's downward trend in designs.

nope, all you said was this. which is why im telling you to just shut up. if you had just said what you said here, I never would have responded.

Adidas is slaying Nike this year.

In some pics of the black model the Nike check looks silver, but in these latest sets of pics it looks to be white. I would consider copping if the check was silver.

Last edited:
Just curious as to what your issue with them is? Traction? materials?cushion? Or is it based on your preference for aesthetics over actual performance issues?

For me....I'm more open to trying em out than ever before, due to lack of heat from Nike these days. Then I see the adidas designs and they look like crap too. Can't do it, rather rock with what I got and wait it out for better stuff to come out. But I'm open to other brands if and when better stuff starts coming. Some of those adidas hoop shoes look terrible.

For me....I'm more open to trying em out than ever before, due to lack of heat from Nike these days. Then I see the adidas designs and they look like crap too. Can't do it, rather rock with what I got and wait it out for better stuff to come out. But I'm open to other brands if and when better stuff starts coming. Some of those adidas hoop shoes look terrible.
so it's you just don't  like the way they look? because they for playing basketball work really good imo but each to their own

tbh the best looking model current is the dlillard 2

If i had no shoes, id buy based off performance first and looks second. I have a bunch that check off both boxes, so i can be picky and buy what i like.

Lillard 2's dont look terrible but they're real basic/generic...kinda like folks are saying bout the kyries lol. Curry 3s are fugly too fwiw :lol:

:lol: @ adidas making good basketball shoes. FOH

Just curious as to what your issue with them is? Traction? materials?cushion? Or is it based on your preference for aesthetics over actual performance issues?
View media item 2243280
Tried these on and they felt amazing. Insanely light, and I was ok with the look.

But their shoe designs for the others are straight trash for the court, they should be embarrassed. As far as basketball shoes between Nike and adidas it's not even close.

So my basketball shoe preference is comfort followed ever so closely by look.

Last edited:
I was headed back home from a road trip and wanted to hoop before I went home. So I stopped at the Nike outlet bc I didn't have any hooping kicks with me.

I decided to pick these up.
View media item 2243286
So far the best performance hooping kicks I've brought in a long time. Still haven't gotten to the hypeshifts yet. For guards, bigs or what ever

I like that Adidas is trying new things with their designs, and in my opinion the Hardens, CLB 16 and Lillard 2s all look great.

KD 9 aside, I feel like Nike's designs have gotten very uncreative. Kobes have the same styling and tech every year, and these Kyries look so basic and uninspiring for such an exciting player to watch. Time for Nike to bring through some new designers.

In Europe the Kyrie 3 has a release date for December 25th now! Team Red/ Total Crimson/ White, which would fit the Christmas jersey colors!

shoe is terrible. its basically the same shoe as that kevin hart joint. got kyreezy out here with the generic swoosh steeze

Hope these have better cushion than the first two, so I don't have to return them after one time on court.

In for that black & White color and an iD from the jump.

Kinda want to get the one that drops on 12/25 we all know how the first colorway has been going for the juries. [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom