Nike Kyrie III

Na i screenshotted those lol.

It was hard to time it and if u pause the play arrow is there

How do so many people have access to these and no tech specs yet???? Tryin to get cushioning confirmation. Im guessing its the same so nobody bothered saying anything

??? lol what did this video do to convince you that the 100 leaked pics didn't

seeing the the weird pattern on the heel in multiple different angles while the shoe is actually moving, not just a picture.... none of the other pictures did it for me

Last edited:
Why is it people who have access to the shoes can never take proper pics

Kuz they not supposed to be leaking pics lol these are folks who work in a stock room...proper pics will come from Nike and given to whatever blogger they grant access to post them

Why is it people who have access to the shoes can never take proper pics
prob because they want to keep their job?

we're lucky to get a leaked pic... if it was nike/whoever ... u'd get press photos 1 wk before releases...

ads suck , kyrie on the other side are nothing amazing deisgn wise but they release good CWs , kyrie line reminds me a lot of kobe SIG line , small steps design wise 
I'm not too fussed about CW's - i'm usually a boring black/white, black/black or wolf grey kinda dude.  What matters to me is performance.  Right now the best performing shoe out there is the KD9.

Right off the bat I feel like the Kyrie 3's will outperform the AD's.  Just looking at the aggressive herringbone outsole is already 1 up on the AD's - sure you can argue that Kyrie's game is completely different to Kobes - but traction is traction when it comes down to it. Every shoe needs decent traction regardless of your type of game.

Last edited:
found the inspiration for this cw - from a fb group page

(if anyone knows who made it/credit it/where credit is due)

kryie from the 2015 playoffs/after banged up knee :frown:

liking them alot more then the black/white pair...

Last edited:
So far we are getting Kyire 1 PE's that never dropped on the 3 [emoji]128064[/emoji]

mmaaannnn why i gotta see a picture of a 1 right now, making me question if I really want to be in on the 3's :lol:

1's >>>>>>

definitely a good eye on the insparation call though

Last edited:
what am i missing ....the crimson pair is not on th FL calendar anymore it was DEC 31
now Black/Total Crimson/Dark Grey/White is on there for DEC 26

the black pair we saw in pics doent match that color description, right ?

what comes on DEC 26 ? And are the Crimsons still comin Dec 31 ?

any idea ?

this kills every colorway we have seen

View media item 2254288

every color so far smashes that one IMO

according to the FL calendar nothing ever was on dec 25

teanm red total crimson hot punch WAS listed for the 31 as of yesterday

now nothing listed on the 31

color has TOTALLY changed for the 26

clear as mud, huh

Back
Top Bottom