Nike Kyrie III

i think its still going to be zoom in heel. the Kyrie 1's felt great to me! i have yet to try out the 2's though.

1s arguably looked better... but had no ventilation to speak of (after 30 mins my feet were burning up) and cushioning was terrible...

2 improved both aspects
and imo looked better

I'm all in for the oreo colorway. Simple and clean.

Most companies have strict policy about taking photos of products obviously to prevent leaks. So most photos are taken with extreme cautious..why risk losing a good job?

I was headed back home from a road trip and wanted to hoop before I went home. So I stopped at the Nike outlet bc I didn't have any hooping kicks with me.

I decided to pick these up.

So far the best performance hooping kicks I've brought in a long time. Still haven't gotten to the hypeshifts yet. For guards, bigs or what ever
Yeah I have heard good things about the Audacity especially got the price point. They have a mean look to it especially the forefoot. The ankle and heel area could have looked better.

That's definitely the kids section. But it looks like they have some other shoes out early as well. I see the harden v1 "homes" too.

It's possible that they put out new models because they knew there would be photo ops. But it's more likely that employees just unknowingly put em on the racks. Lots of stores have had those storm blue Jordan 1s for sale, and they don't release until the 23rd.

strange to see both cw released?

think its got to do with the pacers being doing a meet/greet/kids day...

unlikely they will be selling - maybe doing giveaways to the kids?

Back
Top Bottom