Nike Kyrie III

Is the harden traction trash? So I've heard?

And how should I size?
It's a little inconsistent on dusty floors, but they work well enough for me. Granted I don't play guard much, mostly forward, but still

I went TTS, and they're a little roomy in the toebox, but due to the asymmetrical lacing or just the construction you don't slide around in them at all

It's a little inconsistent on dusty floors, but they work well enough for me. Granted I don't play guard much, mostly forward, but still

I went TTS, and they're a little roomy in the toebox, but due to the asymmetrical lacing or just the construction you don't slide around in them at all

I'm hearing I should go .5 size down lol

Got the new hoodie to along with the 3s 
glasses.gif

Nice. I took a look on NDC, $120, gonna wait until they are marked down lol. Is that the black/white or anthracite color?

Nice. I took a look on NDC, $120, gonna wait until they are marked down lol. Is that the black/white or anthracite color?
Black/white. A little closer to grey in hand compared to those NDC photos. Had some gift cards so I got the matching shorts as well, wanted to take advantage of that 11% ebates. 

Cool thanks. Looks better in your pics than NDC's, too light. If the anthracite isn't available later then the one you got is the second option.

ups just dropped black ice, love em !

really liking they use the same laces as the 1's, which they sell in all outlets. ima keep the black in but i wanna see what white looks like reel quick

cant wait to try em out tomorrow

in for a few pairs and a Cavs id fer sure

Got mine today from Nike.
They came after this mornings open run, so couldn't play in them. So later in afternoon I booked outta gym to get some shots up.
I went down .5 in these as always thought my Kyrie 2's were long in the toe and slightly wide.
Big mistake! I took them out of box laced them up then as soon as I stood up to shoot straight away knew they were too small.
:frown:
Took like 3 shots & had to get out of them,
Iv now already sent them back to NDC.
Will re order my normal size in the morning, just hope I'm not waiting too long for the refund, as if my size 12 feels good il pick up the 14th Jan release. But as long as I know 11.5 is too small.

I'm hearing I should go .5 size down lol
No. TTS. Tried them on yesterday and they feel really stiff. I'm sure they'll break in though. There is no cushion at the front of the shoe and it feels pretty hard. I could see the shoe being really uncomfortable after a few games, but can't confirm. They also have a very low profile as your fit feels very low to the court.

No. TTS. Tried them on yesterday and they feel really stiff. I'm sure they'll break in though. There is no cushion at the front of the shoe and it feels pretty hard. I could see the shoe being really uncomfortable after a few games, but can't confirm. They also have a very low profile as your fit feels very low to the court.

I'm talking about the hardens lol

This I have room in the toe box but they're tight around the side of my foot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom