Nike Kyrie III

I want to see a CW without a white outsole...
nerd.gif

the all reds, crimsons, and blue/yelllows pictured at beginning of thread dont have white soles good sir, all look good to me too, specially the blue/yellow that they used on the 2's

BRING EM !

Those twos were so dope. I wonder why they did so many good colorways for Kyrie and so few these days for KD and LeBron (I thought Soldiers actually got some good colorways).

Kyrie bailing Bron out again. Dude need to pay him some of his check. Saved Nike and Lebron. Wow Kyrie is the goat right now!

NDC been clutch lately...last three orders shipped out within 6 hours of ordering. My Kyrie 3s will be here tomorrow instead of next week
smokin.gif

Waiting on some court reviews before I pick a pair up. The 120 price tag is defitniely a plus as well. I hope there are some fire colorways that drop this year too.

Mostly like. I'll take black/anthracite and gold hues for this year's BHM collection.

Hoping the Samurai colorway comes out sooner than later.

Got my Samurai's in from nike and i'm very impressed for a lower priced shoe. The details are nice, with the Samurai graphic stitched in, and the swoosh textured like a sword.

For fit and feel, i went TTS and it's like the first two. TTS is good, it's a bit narrow/snug but it feels like this one will break in as well. The upper seems pretty well supported and constructed....we'll see when i wear these out. There is also decent padding around the ankle collar. These are pretty stylin so I will probably be keeping the Samurai for casual wear, and if it's comfortable enough i might pick up the black ice for the courts.

Got my Samurai's in from nike and i'm very impressed for a lower priced shoe. The details are nice, with the Samurai graphic stitched in, and the swoosh textured like a sword.

For fit and feel, i went TTS and it's like the first two. TTS is good, it's a bit narrow/snug but it feels like this one will break in as well. The upper seems pretty well supported and constructed....we'll see when i wear these out. There is also decent padding around the ankle collar. These are pretty stylin so I will probably be keeping the Samurai for casual wear, and if it's comfortable enough i might pick up the black ice for the courts.

Post up some pictures please! Want to see true colors.

Saw a release date of 1/26 for the Samurai on US11's blog. Maybe they'll see a wider release on NDC with HOH?

My black/ice's will arrive today :pimp:

I have a feeling this model will do very well throughout 2017..

Back
Top Bottom