Nike Kyrie III

Leave the toe black & they are fire.
The white toe box spoils them [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]9785[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Leave the toe black & they are fire.
The white toe box spoils them [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]9785[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
agree, black toe would be 
smokin.gif

agreed...still just sitting on Black Ices.

Still contemplate grabbing the Samauri pair but there are a few Jordans I want this month instead.

i feel like nike parted ways with too many designers or aestheticians in regard to color dynamic in the last few years. Although pe's for the Rie 2 and Bron 13 were lit to me. They're stuck in mud now.

vs. Warriors: White/ Gold PE & Samurais
at Detroit: Hot Punch
vs. Boston: White/Gold
at Brooklyn: Hot Punch
at Phoenix: White/Blue
at Utah: Grey/ Volt Dungeon
at Portland: White/Gold
at Sacramento: Hot Punch
at Golden State: MLK Day Black PE
vs. Suns: MLK Day Black PE
vs. Spurs: White/Red PE
at New Orleans: Grey/ Volt Dungeon & White/Gold PE
vs. Sacramento: Black/Yellow/Red PE
vs. Brooklyn: Pre-Game: CNYs Game: White/Black PE
vs. OKC: white/orange (HWC)
at Dallas: CNY PE
vs. Minesota: Duke PE
at Washington: yellow/blue PE
at Oklahoma City: Duke PE
vs. Denver: Red/ Grey PE
at Minnesota: White/Gold PE
vs. Indiana: White/Red/Black PE

Anyone think the BHMs will last long enough to hit NDC? Wouldn't mind getting that 8% back from ebates. 

Last edited:
The BHM pair is really nice, and definitely better quality than the Black Ice pair for those who are wondering. The swoosh and the tounge are leather and have a nice feeling to them. Also the design on the side is a fair bit nicer than those tiny daggers all over the side of the other pairs

The BHM pair is really nice, and definitely better quality than the Black Ice pair for those who are wondering. The swoosh and the tounge are leather and have a nice feeling to them. Also the design on the side is a fair bit nicer than those tiny daggers all over the side of the other pairs
Yea I like the little details. Feel like I'll grab them and then make a decision if I want to keep these or black ice. Gotta love the NDC return policy, got a while to think about it. 
laugh.gif

Yea I like the little details. Feel like I'll grab them and then make a decision if I want to keep these or black ice. Gotta love the NDC return policy, got a while to think about it. :lol:  

Haha for sure, Nike returns policy is the best out there. I usually try and get two pairs of each release, one from Nike and one from Foot Locker, and just return the pair that has any flaws or anything to Nike. [emoji]9786[/emoji]️

did a swap of the laces to add more pop white with gold speckling
This is quite a clever idea. I'm just wondering what they would look like with the lace colours reversed, i.e black laces with a little bit of white print.

Do you have a link for where you purchased those laces?

Spot next to me still has a pair..dont know if i should fall into the impulse lol...i dont think these will be discounted like the warnings tho

This is quite a clever idea. I'm just wondering what they would look like with the lace colours reversed, i.e black laces with a little bit of white print.

Do you have a link for where you purchased those laces?
Sadly i dont i took them out of a kyrie 2 id i did

Back
Top Bottom