Nike Kyrie III

Sounds like the Kyrie 3 TS "All Star Game" could be the ones Baron Davis wore in the Celeb game, just going off the fact that it's got volt and white. I hope I'm wrong though, lol

Did anybody in the Celeb game were KD9s that match this description?

Would be cool if they would release the Baron Davis PE!

It is still weird of course that he did not have a special All-Star pair!

Those all star games not dropping til march 16th? Lmaooo. Great job striking while the iron is hot nike haha. Washed

You know what, you're right. Nobody tried the entire game. Usually they actually play basketball in the 4th but NOPE. Where is the competition? This is why this generation's players get criticized so much. :smh:

Oh man was the game boring.

It's really reached the point of being ridiculous and I doubt I will watch it again next year.

I usually have a All-Star game get together with a couple of buddies (as I did this year) and we all agreed that
the game has lost it's luster. Also we didn't notice any smoking PE's on the players like in years past.

Lol is it really considered an All Star shoe if the player didnt wear it during the ASG? Nike wildin b

Technically the BHM Is the All Star shoe.

Ehhh, does that mean Black Cement 3s are an All Star shoe? Idk, but the BHMs were released under the BHM banner, so I don't consider them the all star shoe

I was gonna say take em both back, but i know he want's to keep one 
laugh.gif

That's the same shoe doe[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Just a sole swap.

They just need to drop them dream 3s and the OG DR 3s. I see they don't want my money so I can't complain. Tbh I like the cushion in the dame 3s better but aesthetically the kyries look better with denim.

Back
Top Bottom