Nike Kyrie III

Wow,seriously,just remove all the colors from the Time to Shine;and call it a new pair.Smh

Via SBD

Nike Kyrie 3
Color: Obsidian/Metallic Gold-Summit White
Style Code: 852395-400
Release Date: June 3, 2017
Price: $120

Nike-Kyrie-3-Obsidian-Release-Date-696x432.jpg

Something different but I feel there's one too many color. You got white midsole with the :x sperm cells as speckles, gum bottom, and gold swoosh. Should have made the midsole navy and team red Swoosh or ditch the gum for yellow and yellow Swoosh.

Playoffs:

4/15 vs. Pacers Game 1: White/Black Fearless PE
4/17 vs. Pacers Game 2: Yellow/ Cameo PE
4/20 @ Pacers Game 3: White/Obsidian PE
4/23 @ Pacers Game 4: Blue/White/Yellow PE
5/1 vs. Raptors Game 1: Cream/Red PE
5/3 vs. Raptors Game 2: White/Red Lightning PE
5/5 at Raptors Game 3: Yellow/Camo PE
5/7 at Raptors Game 4: Blue/Red PE´
5/17 at Boston Game 1: Yellow/White School Bus PE
5/19 at Boston Game 2: Black/White/Gum

I get the 3rd pair, forget those translucent outsoles plus it has that USA vibe to it.
Just in time for a 4th of July blowout

I wonder if the pairs that release in June are actually finals PEs or not, I would prefer that actually!

Playoffs:

4/15 vs. Pacers Game 1: White/Black Fearless PE
4/17 vs. Pacers Game 2: Yellow/ Cameo PE
4/20 @ Pacers Game 3: White/Obsidian PE
4/23 @ Pacers Game 4: Blue/White/Yellow PE
5/1 vs. Raptors Game 1: Cream/Red PE
5/3 vs. Raptors Game 2: White/Red Lightning PE
5/5 at Raptors Game 3: Yellow/Camo PE
5/7 at Raptors Game 4: Blue/Red PE´
5/17 at Boston Game 1: Yellow/White School Bus PE
5/19 at Boston Game 2: Black/White/Gum
5/21 vs. Boston Game 3: Yellow/Silver PE

Nike Kyrie 3 "Obsidian"
Release Date: 06/03/17
Color: Obsidian/Metallic Gold-Summit White
Style #: 852395-400

this is a fun shoe to wear, I like how it puts you on the balls of your feet. Traction is good too so it's reliable for playing in games

i feel bad that i am not hooping at the moment & not copping balling shoes  , these kyries are the best looking shoes since kobe 6 , propably more beautifull with amazing CWs 

Changing the insoles makes a big difference. The stock insole is thin and hard. But the shoes are made to have a low to the ground court feel. I like that but I still need some kinda crushing up front. The heel zoom is ok but I still ended up adding more for my custom set up. Weird thing I noticed was that even though it's a real tight fitting shoe. For me, they felt better with thicker socks like. Nike elites or the stance b ball socks.

Last edited:

why would you wear a basketball shoe for running
i thought they would be decent for running 

the running shoes mostly look ugly to me.. i just don't feel like paying $100+ for running shoes when I could just get an additional pair/colorway of kyrie 3s or pg 1s instead and use those for the treadmill 

Back
Top Bottom