Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

PJ warming up in them
51CBA10F-1EBE-4763-9290-6F9B8AD548AE.jpeg

Still no official release (as far as Nike dropping specs)for these? Or will it drop when the SNKRS release happens.

Hoping for the rare chance that the "Uniform Hooks" sit if released anywhere outside of SNKRS if I don't hit.

Still no official release (as far as Nike dropping specs)for these? Or will it drop when the SNKRS release happens.

I think this is all we're getting, from back in June:

Previewed in the film is the new LeBron 19. It boasts a double-chambered Air Max unit in the heel and a newly shaped Zoom Air forefoot unit for a reliable underfoot ride for James. According to Nike Basketball footwear designer Jason Petrie, the new platform was inspired by the futuristic magic behind the movie.

“In designing the LeBron 19, we were definitely guided by what was happening in the film,” says Petrie. “We wanted to give LeBron a brand-new feeling that was synonymous with an otherworldly, space-age kind of look.”

Nike's news site has pretty much dried up in terms of shoe release info. May be because of the massive shipping issues.

Prices for the Uniform Hook pair are dropping on StockX/Goat…gonna wait it out for now, try my luck with SNKRS (pray for me 😂)

Prices for the Uniform Hook pair are dropping on StockX/Goat…gonna wait it out for now, try my luck with SNKRS (pray for me 😂)
Same. I don't think it will be a crazy hard cop but I'd definitely try to be on there right at drop time, which I'm assuming will be 10 am

I don't like loud shoes and I'm not a LeBron fan but those uniforms :smh: brazy. I'll cop for the right price...... which I'll probably never find.

I was all set on going for the uniform joints... but with the big bang 9's supposedly re-releasing I'm gonna try and hold out for them. Having multiple heavily orange colored joints seems a bit much.

Back
Top Bottom