Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

NT, i am very surprised by you guys. We tend to debate everything but no one has mentioned AT ALL the fact Nike decided to nickname the og SJ2 “uniform hook”

how tf did Nike come up with this?

NT, i am very surprised by you guys. We tend to debate everything but no one has mentioned AT ALL the fact Nike decided to nickname the og SJ2 “uniform hook”

how tf did Nike come up with this?
I keep asking what hook is supposed to mean and I'm getting crickets 😆 I'm with you buddy, it's a god awful name

Sweatsuits seem to be selling well on Footlocker.com...
MV5BNmUyYTQ1ODctNmVhMS00NzdhLWJmZjMtMWViNzJkYWE5OWFiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTc3MjUzNTI@._V1_.jpg

Why is that lol? Maybe because it was in the movie it's selling well? Think they weren't a instant sellout in Wish ATL.

I'll pay retail for HWCs if need be. Tune Squads is definitely a resale purchase more than likely.

Blue Akrons are kinda tuff if you take off the school logo.

i thought their colors were green and gold tho

For a change the lows will actually be a big difference in height.

Something tells me Lebron will be wearing them ASAP.
Probably right. This should have been an easy fix. I can attest that if you run your finger across that wing it is not only sharp but seraded in a sense because of the texture. Doesn't bother me cus im just going casual with them but Jason Voorhees on socks when you hoop? Something is weird here for it to be that obvious

Back
Top Bottom